Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Usefulness of an Online MBA Accounting Program
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Usefulness of an Online MBA Accounting Program

A few days ago I was late to a statewide nursing conference. Embarrassed at being late I moved quietly, trying not to disturb others. I was suppressed to be given a very warm smile by a woman already seated. Comforted by that smile I sat down forgot my embarrassment and became engrossed in the morning agenda. At break my smiling neighbor leaned close to me and said, I am your student. Immediately my eyes dropped to her name tag. Her name opened they way for us to communicate about her work and her recent graduation from our Online bca. The conversation was warm and familiar as we discussed her plans for graduate school and her chosen area of study. Although we had never met face-to-face we assumed an interest in each other. Although we had never attend an Online MBA in India because she would miss the classroom interaction. My student laughed and said that Online MBA in IT had more interaction than she could handle sometimes. The third woman then stated that online still would not be for her because she needed that structure of a classroom.

My student confidently and expertly explained the structure of the online syllabus the use of discussion groups and the detail of the required assignments. The third member of the conversation listened carefully and then shied softly. I guess I am just old-fashioned because to me school has classroom and people that I can see. My student then became serious and said to her neighbor and to me, Without this online program I could never have earned a online ms in it degree. Online MS in IT made it possible to for me to go to school and juggle my many other responsibilities.

I share this story because to me it captures both the lingering attitudes toward distance education and its future possibilities. Although clearly not for everyone distance education can open the door to lifelong learning for those who need or prefer it. Distance education has been defined as the acquisition of knowledge and skills through mediated information and instruction encompassing all technologies and other forms of learning at a distance.
A Way To Succeed That Lean And Well-designed Chest Sonisphere Festival Tickets - Sonisphere Festival Lineup 2010 Performed At Knebworth, England Kennewick diet- one of the best methods to reduce your weight Paying Tribute To Actual Irish Pubs Loans For People With Bad Credit: Simple Terms For Getting Cash The Celebrity Lace Wig The Richest Men Of Australia A Short Analysis On Black Women Wigs Online Lead Generation Ideas Most amazing tourist attractions of Delhi Things To Consider When Buying Kids Dance Shoes How To Get The Most From Your Elk Hunting Trips Magical Scuba Diving Holidays In Oman
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.121.131) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012241 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2181, 975,
The Usefulness of an Online MBA Accounting Program Tel Aviv