Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » The Twelve Days Of Mlm
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Twelve Days Of Mlm

The Twelve Days Of Mlm

This is a copyrighted gift to the MLM world. Yes I am blessed with a great writer.

Sing to the original Twelve Days of Christmas.

On the first day of Christmas my upline gave to me a brand new enrollee.

On the second day of Christmas my upline gave to me two product packs and a brand new enrollee.

On the third day of Christmas my upline gave to me three conference calls, two product packs, and a brand new enrollee.

On the fourth day of Christmas my upline gave to me four website updates, three conference calls, two product packs and a brand new enrollee.

On the fifth day of Christmas my upline gave to me, five premium leads! Four website updates, three conference calls, two product packs, and brand new enrollee.

On the sixth day of Christmas my upline gave to me, six training tipsfive premium leadsfour website updates, three conference calls, two product packs, and a brand new enrollee.

On the seventh day of Christmas my upline gave to me, seven three-way calls, six training tipsfive premium leadsfour website updates, three conference calls, two product packs, and a brand new enrollee.

On the eighth day of Christmas my upline gave to me, eight discontinued products (hey, they're still good!), seven three-way calls, six training tipsfive premium leadsfour website updates, three conference calls, two product packs, and a brand new enrollee.

On the ninth day of Christmas my upline gave to me, opening in nine more countries, eight discontinued products, seven three-way calls, six training tipsfive premium leadsfour website updates, three conference calls, two product packs, an countries open, eight discontinued products, seven three-way calls, six training tipsfive premium leadsfour website updates, three conference calls, two product packs, and a brand new enrollee.d a brand new enrollee.

On the tenth day of Christmas my upline gave to me, ten more goals for 2010, nine more countries open, eight discontinued products, seven three-way calls, six training tipsfive premium leadsfour website updates, three conference calls, two product packs, and a brand new enrollee.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my upline gave to me, eleven changes in the comp plan, ten more goals to work on, nine more countries open, eight discontinued products, seven three-way calls, six training tipsfive premium leadsfour website updates, three conference calls, two product packs, and a brand new enrollee.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my upline gave to me, twelve promotional products, eleven comp plan changes, ten more goals to work on, nine more countries open, eight discontinued products, seven three-way calls, six training tipsfive premium leadsfour website updates, three conference calls, two product packs, and a brand new enrollee.

Have a great holiday season! Merry Christmas from Dr Robin Rushlo, Kathy Rushlo and our whole MLM family.

Copyright (c) 2009 Soaring Eagle Companies LLC

by: Robin Rushlo
Why Search Engine Marketing Is Important? Financial Aid Online School Ways To How To Spot A Scam Online Financial Aid For Online School Give Value With Your Online Content To Create Internet Business Relationships Stop Watching the True Blood Series and Start Making Money Online Actualise Your Dreams And Be! New Business From Home- This Is Really Exciting Relationship Advice Online – Should You Get Online Advice on Relationship Problems? Watch Green Bay Packers vs. Arizona Cardinals Live Online Stream Why Play Online Slot Machines? What Are The Best Home Based Business To Start Now In Africa? How To Make Money Selling On Ebay
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.249.90) / Processed in 0.005801 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3085, 973,
The Twelve Days Of Mlm