Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Truth About Holidays and Cash
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Truth About Holidays and Cash

Author: Emeka Egwim

When I first heard about Holidays and Cash from an ex-school mate of mine who sent me a text message with a link to the website, I outright laughed at the title. Oh no I thought, another how-to internet marketing aimed at unsuspected newbie and the likes full of promises without results.I bet its going to be another waste of my precious time just like I experienced in the past. I became even more suspicious when I read the first page of the link sent to me. It makes some pretty big claims, and I was not really expecting much. BOY, I WAS EVER WRONG! I am ready to admit that my initial negative perceptions were misplaced. Yes, I paid and bought the product. I accessed the Distributors Area and Privilege Pack Area and started reading..and was absolutely blown away!! I have never seen a program like this that goes into so much step-by-step, do this and do that, detail as shown with the Getting Started link on the Distributors Area. The truth is that Holidays and Cash is a Network Marketing Company, download a free ebook with audioon the truth about Network Marketing at www.Free45SecondeBook.com,with unimaginable difference (finally a Network Marketing Company that works is here, testimonies abound by ordinary people whose lives have changed for good, but there were a lot of truths we were not told, just read on, lets take it one by one: Holidays and Cash is an online international company with international focus offering opportunity to EVERY country in the world from day 1 and has currently attracted members in 100 countries from October 2008 till date. The CEO of Holidays and Cash is Michael Faust. They have been registering companies in domestic markets where member base is established with total compliance to government authorities and regulators in those countries. Holidays and Cash offers a product called the Privilege Pack which was developed based on the Travel Trends in the Travel Industry. It will interest you to know that the Travel Industry is worth $7 trillion USD per year with a forecast to double in the next10 years fed by baby boomers retiring and want to travel. Now listen closely, there are only a handful of Network Marketing companies that are legitimate players in the Travel Industry. If Network Marketing companies accounted for 1% of Travel Industry that equals $70 billion USD a year. Now imagine if Holidays and Cash becomes one of the 10 dominant Network Marketing companies in the Industry, Holidays and Cash turnover could potentially attract $7 billion USD a year in travel bookings!. It is pertinent to not that travel is an EMOTIONAL product that makes people feel good, everyone loves and wants to travel. Amazingly, 80% of bookings of travel are made online with a forecast to increase since internet save people MONEY and TIME booking and paying for travel. Holidays and Cash Privilege Pack provides different solutions for everyone. Lets see: Dream deals: short and longer stay special offers, offered for global and domestic destinations, provided by wholesale travel suppliers not typically accessible by public. Search Portals: Scanning internet for the best online deals searching main categories of travel, accommodation, flights, cruises, hire car. More than 900,000 global hotel and resort discounts with a growing members resource centre full of travel information, this is awesome. The pricing of the Privilege Pack is based on existing loyalty card pricing of well recognized international hotel groups like Hilton, Sheraton, Marriot, Accor, Hyatt, and International. There is an annual payment of $250 USD with NO monthly fees. You will agree with me that many companies add monthly fees to increase company revenue and create artificial income streams for members with NO real tangible product offered of value. Holidays and Cash offers multiple payment options to accommodate all markets such as Credit Card (strong anti-fraud systems catering for high risk markets), Alertpay, Prepaid Vouchers via local agents (for cash payments and those without Credit Cards), and eGlobalpay (electronic ewallet system for low cost, instant global transfers and payment). For me, the most fascinating part of Holidays and Cash is the reward system. I have never seen anything close to this. Do you know that $160 USD out of the $250 purchase price of a Privilege Pack is allocated to the Rewards Program? Interesting, isnt it? There are 4(four) unbelievable reward package in Holidays and Cash as highlighted below: Reward 1: Fast Start Bonus $20 from every sale is allocated to this reward Each time a Distributor makes their third consecutive sale they get a share of the Pool o Eg. The week you make your third sale you earn a pro-rata share of that weeks pool o You earn another share when you make your 6th, 9th, 12th, etc sale in that week Total weekly pool value is divided by number of qualified Distributors to calculate share value. Pays approximately $110 USD (varies) per Fast Start Bonus Reward 2: Cycle payment $100 from every sale is allocated to this reward Total amount allocated is divided by number of cycles earned each week to provide the value of the cycle payment. Pays approximately $35 USD (varies) a cycle Cycle is a group of 3 team sales where you have minimum of 1/3 2/3 ratio between your sale teams Each Distributor develops 2 legs (teams) in their total organization LEFT and a RIGHT team Therefore a cycle is paid when a Distributor has a group of 3 sales that has 1 sales in either LEFT or RIGHT and 2 sales in other side Any sales not paid on are stored and carried over to be used towards next cycle payment o Eg. If you have 4 sales of left and 1 on right, 2 sales would be used from left to calculate the cycle payment and the remaining 2 sales on left are stored for the next cycle Maximum of 750 cycles paid each week per business centre. Reward 3: Matching Bonuses $20 from each sale is allocated to this reward When you achieve rank of SILVER you earn a matching income of 10% o SILVER is achieved when you have 6 personal sales who reach the Bronze rank with 3 of these Bronzes placed in your left team and 3 placed in your right team o Bronze is a Distributor with one personal sale in both left and right team o If your personally introduced Bronze sales earned $1000 from their cycle payments that week you would earn 10% matching income of $100 When you achieve rank of GOLD you earn a matching income of 20% o GOLD is achieved when you have 10 personal sales who reach the Bronze rank with 5 of these Bronzes placed in your left team and 5 placed in your right team o If your personally introduced Bronze sales earned $1000 from their cycle payments that week you would earn 20% matching income of $200 Reward 4: Leadership Events $20 from each sale is allocated to this reward These funds are accumulated over 4 months to create total Leadership Event Pool Every 4 months H&C has a leadership event for qualified Distributors Points are allocated to each Distributor for rank advancement, personal sales and team building Total points earned are displayed in Distributors area under MyRewards Top point earners are displayed in Leadership Event page in Distributors area Total Leadership Event Pool is divided by average cost for Distributor to attend which determines how many leaders can attend Top point earners who qualify to attend must be minimum of SILVER rank Qualified SILVER attendees have costs of ONE person paid Qualified GOLD ranked members have costs of 2 people paid WOW!!! Yeah I know a lot of wows! But this is simply fantastic. Now I know why one of the greatest Network Marketer of our time, Don Fialla, said that Holidays and Cash is for everyone. Now how do you receive all these cash rewards? Simple, read on: * Participants are given a virtual online bank account called a eWallet * Each pay week ends at midnight GMT time each Sunday * Rewards are paid to Participants eWallet within 48 hrs * Cash rewards are paid directly into your eWallet * Transfer funds internationally wallet to wallet inexpensively * Money can be withdrawn from your eWallet by o Wire transfer to your nominated bank account o Order a MasterCard Debit Card from H&C One of the greatest insights for me is the teachings of Experts like Don and Nancy Fialla in their BOOK at www.Free45SecondeBook.com. The major reason why a lot people fail in this business is that they dont understand this business and the industry. Don and Nancy Fialla teachings will change your life forevercan you imagine that you dont need everyone to build your business? How could I have known this secret? You obviously might have drawn a lot benefits from Holidays and Cash as illustrated above but here are some highlighted advantages: H&C Privilege Pack is based on existing pricing of programs offered by well recognized international hotel groups Annual payment of $250 USD with NO monthly fees A company created for long term success with experienced management with track record of success who are well credentialed consultants in Direct Sales/Network Marketing Participants receive FREE professional marketing, training and admin tools that are the very latest cutting edge technology available Members become part of a GLOBAL COMMUNITY that Holidays and Cash wants to create Potential to EARN REWARDS 24 HOURS A DAY even when you sleep Participants receive their own personalized website for marketing purposes and presentations, e.g., holidaysandcash/username Benefits of Holidays and Cash are not limited to select countries unlike in other programs as Holidays and Cash offers access to global travel discounts Loads of FREE E-books for instant access and immediate download on a wide variety of subjects Low one time entry cost of $250 per annum without recurrent monthly payment Are there things I dont like about Holidays and Cash? Not really except one has to show commitment, desire and the passion to build a good team. Success in is this business is dependent on building a team. The good news is that all the resources require to achieve success in this business have been made available for you by Holidays and Cash!!! Who is Holidays and Cash meant for? Do want to start an online internet business or homebased business without any experience or with some level of experience, Holidays and Cash is for you. Are you a newbie searching and hoping to start and build an online and offline business empire? Are you tired of your present financial situation and you need a change quickly, Holidays and Cash is for you. Do want to enjoy luxury Holidays & MORE cash each week or love to TRAVEL? Want MORE $$? Like to enjoy luxury vacations? Holidays and Cash is for you.About the Author:

Emeka is an Online Business Entreprenuer and Consultant. He finds happiness in seeing people become successful online. He is a motivational speaker and a teacher

http://dreamholidaysandcash.wordpress.com/The Truth About Holidays and Cash

http://holidaysandcash.com/emmyrich

http://www.holidaysandrewards.com/lcp1b/emmyrich
How Much To Spend On Holiday Presents Celebrate The New Year In The Eternal City Honolulu Festival Honolulu Marathon Airline Travel – 7 Steps to Earn Free Flights Traveling in Luxury and Safety - How to Select the Right Limousine Service Honolulu Triathlon Sheraton Hawaii Bowl University Of Hawaii Athletics Christmas In Hawaii New York - Shopper Pradise Dayton Florist The Best Holiday Flowers Big Island Festivals: A Taste Of The Big Island's Culture
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.60.65) / Processed in 0.019587 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 11689, 954,