Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Top Clubs In The World - Pool Club, Sydney, Australia - Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Top Clubs In The World - Pool Club, Sydney, Australia - Review

The Ivy is notorious for its elitism, expensiveness

, and for just being luxurious in general. Naturally, when I went there I was uncertain of what I'd expect, but The Pool Club certainly does live up to The Ivy's reputation. Whether that's a good or a bad thing though depends on what you want from your night. Firstly, being able to get into The Pool Club is always a mission because you have to get into The Ivy first. The general rule about getting in is that you either have to be there really early, be on someone's guestlist, or just be pretty hot overall. The Ivy has an entry fee on Saturday nights, so don't decide to go up to the Pool Club unless you're sure that $20 is worth it.

However, when I reached the Pool Club I was impressed. The vibe was summery, and everyone seemed to be having a great time. There was a decent amount of seating and the place just exuded a type of luxuriousness that just can't be found at most Sydney clubs. The area was constantly kept clean by the numerous staff (and you would hope so, because Justin Hemmes doesn't have all that money for nothing), and the pool looked ridiculously inviting on a hot Saturday night...and as I found out, after a few drinks most of the guests have the same idea and decide to jump into the pool, which provides for half an hour or so of entertainment.

Of course, drinks at The Pool Club are both delicious and expensive. My friend and I ordered two drinks (We just asked for "whatever is nicest" and got a drink called The Palm) and ended up paying $38 for it altogether. It was a great cocktail, but it's up to each person to decide whether or not that $19 is worth forking out for a half-filled glass with about 2 shots in it. My biggest problem with the bar though was the bartenders: the bar was relatively empty and there were about 5 staff there, yet it still took 15 minutes to get a drink. I began to have the feeling that the bartenders were ignoring me - especially after my friend tried to get their attention multiple times and they turned away and began cleaning - and nobody wants to go to a place where they feel like they aren't worth it.

When it comes to the people at the Pool Club, you will probably find yourself surrounded by a mid-20s group. The younger crowd tends to head more into the other side of the Ivy where the music is pumping and people are packed in close together, while the older guests hang out by the water and sip on their drinks. Don't come to The Pool Club if you're looking for a huge dance floor because you won't find it; what you will find instead is groups of people that are dressed to impress, and laughter in the form of watching people try and drag other people into the pool with them. But because there are still a few people dancing, the music caters to both the people that want to sip their drinks and the people that want to dance.The Top Clubs In The World - Pool Club, Sydney, Australia - Review

The Pool Club in The Ivy is one of those places that has extreme upsides and downsides...but if there's one thing that's for certain, it's that every Sydneysider should be seen here at least once.

By: barsandnightclubs
Kia Springfield Explains Early Warning Systems Holiday Travel Tips From Springfield Kia Dealers Relax and Smile Types of Driver Distractions from your Kia Dealer in Springfield Tour To Golden Triangle To Explore Best Of Northern India Sending Christmas Card Summer Heat And Your Feet Useful Tips For Travelers To Big Bear Lake, California Thins to do in Thailand to Make some Money While Travelling Israel, Egypt, Petra, Holy Land Tours At Great Prices The Problems with Water Damage Tarpon Springs Enjoy Your Trip To Northampton With The Best Possible Hotels Pack Up Your Worries And Ship Out To Australia
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.8.40) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.006633 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3760, 954,
The Top Clubs In The World - Pool Club, Sydney, Australia - Review Pforzheim