Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Slim Girls Box of Secrets: What I thought
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Slim Girls Box of Secrets: What I thought

The Slim Girls Box of Secrets is a unique weight-loss product that allegedly works by changing the way we think about food-the question is; does it?

Before I launch into my experiences with this product I would like to tell you a little bit about myself and my personal challenges with excess weight and yo-yo dieting.

As a child in the early 1970's I was fit and trim, we ate a traditional diet of meat, vegetables, bread and cereals. We drank milk, tea and a bottle of fruit cordial had to last a week (between three children). There were no fast food outlets in the town, convenience foods didn't adorn our cupboards, we were allowed to visit the chippy' for supper on Saturday and fizzy drinks were a rare treat.

Combined with no computer game consoles or televisions in our bedrooms most of our time was spent outdoors, playing, walking or riding our bikes, keeping us fit and burning off calories and energy.

By my early thirties the pounds had begun creep on, my work had become more sedentary, and my faithful dog had passed away so no more long walks.

As my 40th loomed I suddenly realised that I was fat. With a height of 5'4'' (1.62m) my idea body weight should have been around 112 lbs. (51kgs) not the 142lbs I was carrying. Losing these 30lbs excess was something I desperately needed to do. I'd been burying my head in the sand for too long, the back ache, the knee pain, the shortness of breath not to mention the lethargy and the general fear of getting older and the associated health risks of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.

I tried all the usual diets: low carb, low fat, high protein, calorie controlled, then there were the pills, patches, shakes and soups and finally the slimming club. Despite their sales pitch promises nothing worked long term. I managed the shakes and soups for about a week-the hunger pangs were simply too bad to tolerate, the pills made me feel so ill I packed in after a couple of days. I enjoyed some success with the more conventional' programmes but even then the weight always went back on.

By the time I reached my 43rd birthday I was back to square one; still with the excess 30lbs blighting my life and it was now beginning to affect me emotionally, I began to feel depressed and frustrated with to my lack of will power. Then I came across a magazine article about the Slim Girls Box of Secrets a revolutionary product that tackled the issue of weight-loss from a completely new angle. Being impressed by what I read (and re-assured by the promise of a full refund if not entirely satisfied) I made my purchase.

What is the Slim Girls Box of Secrets?

The box of contains a 220 page book 2 DVDs, 2 CDs and a style kit'. The programme itself is based on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) a technique that uses words to change the way we think. The author of the product is Ali Campbell is one of the world's leading life coaches who has built an enviable reputation as a highly motivational coach, therapist and presenter and trusted advisor to business leaders and royalty. His celebrity clientele include singer Kelly Rowland, who he's helped to achieve solo stardom and Mica Paris who, under Ali's guidance, has lost a large amount of weight by simply changing her relationship with food, these same principles are at the core of the Slim Girls Box of Secrets.

All that the purchaser has to do is to take about 30 minutes each day to read the book, listen to the CD's and watch the DVD's, by doing so brings about subconscious changes that stealthily change the way we think about food. Initially I didn't notice any changes and began to think that the whole thing was nothing more than a gimmick, after about five days I suddenly realised that I hadn't eaten or given any thought to crisps, cakes or chocolate for about three days and I had no yearning for my Saturday evening takeout.

It took me 12 weeks to lose the 30lbs; that's an average of 2.5lbs a week, not phenomenal when compared to the claims of some products but it was effortless; no diet to follow, no hunger pangs, no expensive gym memberships or slimming clubs; the physical result? The weight stayed off-it's been over six months now and I'm still at my target weight, both the back and knee pain has disappeared and I have lot's more energy. As for the psychological benefits well, I feel happier, more attractive and confident and my fears of ill health have been somewhat reduced.
What It Takes To Be A Personal Trainer Dont Miss Buying A Kitchen Aid Mixer Rajasthan Forts Palaces Tour Mavi Jeans During Pregnancy Tips To Stay Anonymous Online Sectorism : Country Management for Global Leadership Features You Should Look for in a Bigger Sized Bra by:Charlotte Bleasdale Win Back Your Ex Girlfriend Before It's Too Late! Insurance Frauds Ways To Make Money Online - Paid Surveys Online How To Choose The Perfect Wedding Dress The Hidden Truth With Online Mlm Training! British Airways Gives Passengers Extra Time During Mauritius Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.42.196) / Processed in 0.013630 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 4675, 975,