Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Riviera Maya Wedding: The Destination Wedding on My Mind
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Riviera Maya Wedding: The Destination Wedding on My Mind

Destination weddings are becoming more and more popular every year with couples preferring more private and intimate gatherings in exotic locations over traditional weddings. Cost is one of major factor why people choose destination wedding than a wedding in their area. The group of people who will be attending will be smaller and the couple will not have to shoulder hotel expenses or travel fare. Some people choose a destination that is closer to home where there are gorgeous white sands and direct flights. When it comes to choosing the venue, the upcoming trend are condo hotels as they offer luxury apartments with kitchens and multiple bedrooms, ideal for families, for the price of one room at a regular hotel.

Playa del Carmen wedding is one of the most sought after wedding destination today. It is about 90 kilometers from the major resort center of Cancun, along what is known as the Maya Riviera. Playa del Carmen weddings attracts millions of tourists every year, mostly from the United States, Canada and Europe. Playa del Carmen is named after the ancient mayan "Xaman-ha" which means "water from the north" located at the heart of Mayan Riviera. This is a party place with shopping centers, nightlife and "fiestas" but it still preserves its incredible white sandy beaches, shores and waters. Playa del Carmen, Mexico weddings offer wedding packages that are affordable. They also offer romance packages for brides and grooms that include luxuries like free airport transportation, couples massage, romantically decorated suites and a bottle of champagne. There is a brand new pier on the water that features a beautiful arch so that couples can say "I do" right amidst the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, a unique offer in the Mexican Caribbean. They also offer special wedding menus for all kinds of budgets. After all, when guests take care of their own accommodations and airfare, the chunk of the couple's budget will go to wedding reception and dinner itself. There are also various hotel accommodations in the area that provide the services of 5-star hotels like 24-hour front desk, maid services, airport pick-up, parking garage, babysitter, Spa, health caf, beach club, and 5-star restaurants. These are surrounded by a private courtyard with landscaped gardens, and swimming pool. When it is situated in town and surrounded by multiple choices for shopping, eating and entertainment, this will help cut down on taxi fare to and from the resort and keeps the guests entertained, as well as they are free to come and go as they please.

Riviera Maya weddings offer the convenience of the best restaurants, nightlife and shopping is within easy walking distance. A Riviera Maya wedding is truly a beautiful wedding set in a tropical paradise. There are many options where the ceremony can take place like the tropical gardens, or the sandy beaches, or the gazebos that are surrounded by acres of blue pools. An unforgettable wedding site is the perfect beginning to a memorable special day and the most beautiful place to be is the Playa del Carmen.
Look Cool During Spring Look For The Blue Handbags Burberry For Christmas INVENTORY CLERKS OF CENTRAL LONDON Looking Great With Brown Pinstripe Suit The Case For Making Mothers Day A Public Holiday Spring Time Is Clean-up Time Top Five activities for Holidays in Rhodes during 2011 Some Ways to Plan a Holiday Trip Rightly London Sash Window Company Develops Ground Breaking Test Tube Timber Manufacturing Technology Celebrating The Festive Season With Christmas Hampers. Holidays In Lanzarote - The Gem Of The Canary Islands Don't Realize You Need Travel Insurance Once It's Too Late To Take Phoenix Apartments - Living In North Phoenix
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.243.64) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.013293 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3192, 954,
The Riviera Maya Wedding: The Destination Wedding on My Mind Seattle