Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Reasons You Really Want Your Kids Watching Classic Films Instead Of Mainstream Junk
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Reasons You Really Want Your Kids Watching Classic Films Instead Of Mainstream Junk

The Reasons You Really Want Your Kids Watching Classic Films Instead Of Mainstream Junk

If you have kids, you know that the junk programming on television targeting their fine minds is loathsome.

It might be a good idea to not have any televisions in your home if kids are present.

The truth is the vast majority of television programming for the under 18 set is inane and not up to the standards of their fine minds. The programming puts characters on a pedestal you would rather your kids never even knew about until decades later.

At the risk of giving my age away, I am going to ask whatever happened to the smart toons like Crusader Rabbit and George of the Jungle? Remember Gilligan's Island and Happy Days? There were plots and characters then. Now we have reality shows that have little to do with reality and cartoons where every toon character is beating up on the next.

Guess What? Today's Hollywood Hits Aren't Much Better

It used to be a celebratory event to take the family to a movie. To commemorate a family member's birthday much poring over the entertainment section had to take place to decide on the perfect movie outing. The anticipation was great, not only for the movie itself but for the popcorn, candy and cokes that were so much a part of the celebration.

So when I step into the theatre and find out that I'm dealing with a half-hearted script, lots of special effects and at least fifty one-liners I really don't want to have to explain to my kids, it's a pretty big deal.

What if we could go retro and watch some of those beautifully written and directed classic movies of yesteryear?

There are businesses that have seen the light and are reaping the rewards of the public domain. Many of those beloved films of yesteryear were copyright protected and very expensive to screen. We are fortunate to be living today where classic films' copyrights have expired and we have access to them in our own living rooms as well as movie theaters.

Film buffs and businesses can use the ever burgeoning internet to get the best (and yeah, the worst) of classic films into the public eye via their websites and can get them in their original vintage format.

What a Break for Film Lovers

Can you imagine the wondrousness of snatching these movies out of the public domain? Next time movie night with the kids or a celebratory occasion comes up, you don't have to scour the movie pages for an acceptable cinematic production. You can download a well-made entertaining classic movie right onto your television screen. How divine.

You have rescued your kids from thinking that all Hollywood does is make meaningless movies, full of special effects without plot, characters or entertainment.

by: Layla Calter
Wedding Invitations Suitable For Your Original Wedding Themes Aegean Sea Aesthetic Fashion Wedding Alcohol Treatment With Inpatient Substance Abuse Kobe Bryant's Prp Knee Treatment Explained Advance Cash Loans Online- Financial Assistance Available Online Tips For Buying A Quonset Hut Building Cheap Insurance For Motor Trade Is Great Advantages For The New Customer Avail Hcg To Lose Weight! Looking for a Woman's Clothing Outlet Online Tailoring Your Bathroom To Suit Your Family's Needs Revised Companies Act Affects Business Liability Insurance The First Step Towards A Future Blended Family: Start Dating! Information To Know Before Buying Glasses Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.81.35) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.012436 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2803, 975,
The Reasons You Really Want Your Kids Watching Classic Films Instead Of Mainstream Junk Tehran