Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Real Americans
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Real Americans

The Real Americans

While on vacation this trip I had planned on staying in my hotel room or resort which ever I would wind up with. I am usually busy running around doing one thing or another so part of my vacation plans were to just lay around the resort and read or watch some television.

The first day at the resort I was tired because of the driveling and all the traffic we got into on the way to Williamsburg. After arriving I decided that we would spend the rest of the day in the resort. Our consigner gave us a bunch of brochures so we could order in.

So after getting settled into our resort we order in and sat down to relax and watch some television. While going through the channels I stopped on this move about Native Americans. Throughout the entire move the Military kept going after these Native Americans and either captured them and put them or reservations or slaughtered them. Which to many people would perceive the Indians to be the bad guys.
The Real Americans

Another thing I noticed was that the Indians blamed (what they called the white people) white eyes for going to war and the taking of their lands. Also they blamed the white eyes for breaking all the treaties that were made between the white man and the Indians which was mostly the truth. So while laying around in the resort I started thinking what they were trying to get across in this move because there is a lot of brainwashing going on with some of these shows. The idea that I was getting from this show was the Indians just didn't like white people so they killed them on site.

There was no part in the movie about the buffalo that were slaughtered by the thousands for their hides and the meat that was left in the sun to rot. By the way this was the Indians main source of food and shelter. Or any of the other atrocities done to the people by you know who

My wife wanted to go shopping while we were in Williamsburg because they have one of the best shopping malls you will ever wonder through there. That is not my forte so while she was shopping I went to the library to do a little research. And here are some of the conclusions I have come up with after watching that movie and a fair amount of research.

The first thing is that not only were the white eyes as they call them attacking and killing them but a lot were killed by Mexico as well, so they were not only at war with the white man. When Indians were being pursued by troops they would flee across the border into Mexico and attached there as well and they were certainly not white eyes.

It seemed that the only people that had any real concern for the plight of our native Americans were the people of Canada. Many tribes crossed the border and were allowed to stay there and hunt if they did not bother the other tribes which fled the persecution as well.

They also claimed that the white eyes were liars and broke all the treaties with the Indians which mostly the. But the real truth is that it was the government that broke all the treaties and was the liars as we well know today as that is all the white man gets now.

But what hit home the most is that is was the government that took away everything these people had and made them go to an area where they did not want to be and forced an entire people who were truly free to become farmers which most of them hated. They were hunters and love it and were proud to provide for their families their way. This in my opinion was real slavery as it enslaved an entire people.

The point being while staying at the resort I was thinking about how much it cost me in dollars to get away from the everyday drag and have some fun. But I realized it cost an entire people much more than a few worthless Federal Reserve notes to stay on their land.The Real Americans

While you are on vacation take some time and think of what is being taken away from you as a people and who is taking it away. I have to say at least the Native Americans fought the best they could to protect their freedom, so I asked myself what am I doing to protect the little freedom we have left and maybe you should ask yourself the same question?

Whether you are at a hotel, resort or camping take some time and think how lucky you really are to able to be there, it may be your last.

The Real Americans

By: Bud Weiss
Secrets To Organize Best Christmas Parties In London High Up In The Sky: The French Alps The French Riviera Where The Rich And Famous Mingle Strasbourg A Bookworm's Paradise A Comparison of Concepts of Buddhahood Understanding The Special Appeal Of French Crockery Pergolas: Converting Your Patio Into A Paradise Australia Where To Visit Economic Boon In Adelaide The Southern Australias Capital Holiday Destination In India To Enjoy The Holidays And Indian Travel Packages Making An Effective Web Conferencing Comparison Washington Huskies 2010 Preview, Futures Odds and Predictions Two Days Cairo Tour From Marsa Alam By Flight
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.109.201) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.006158 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 29 , 4398, 954,
The Real Americans Campo Grande