Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » The Race for the Injured in Florida and Georgia Is it out of Control ? Who Benefits?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Race for the Injured in Florida and Georgia Is it out of Control ? Who Benefits?

The Race for the Injured in Florida and Georgia Is it out of Control ? Who Benefits?

The Race for the Injured in Florida and Georgia Is it out of Control

? Who Benefits?

The personal injury marketplace has become an overwhelming glut of lawyers, Chiropractors,medical clinics and and all types of "lawyer referral services" with cute names attracting the non suspecting injured. If one travels to the west coast of Florida we finf our biggest player Ask Gary. Who is Mr Ask Gary. He claims to be a medical and lawyer referral service. Maybe, but what i see is a very shrewd business man who has set up a number of clinics to capture the $10,000 pip which Florida allows those injured in an accident They seem to be strictly oriented to auto accidents. Makes sense, that is where the money is for medical clinics. We see him on TV,we hear him on the radio and see him on billboards. A number of competitors seem to think this man is smart so along comes Ask Dave. Ask Colby, ask...... Lots of asking going on to capture those poor unsuspecting people seeking help. Lets watch this buses going by. Who is that gal with with hat. It is Patty. Another "referral service". it just goes on and on. As we trave further alon we see 411 pain. They seem to be fighting it out with Ask gary for the Mrket share. Another group of medical clinics calling themselves a lawyer referral service. They want that 10,000 pip also. In south florida 411 pain captures your glance on the highway 95. I think he is on the right with accident get help new on the left or vs versa I lose track after awhile. Another clinic but, they will tke your slip and falls too.Lets move unto the law firms, We have our biggest player Morgan and Morgan "for the people". He has something like 170 layers he farms out to. Gosh, how much tlc can they give each client with such a massive mill. He is monopolizing the market People seem to love those catchy phrases. I called over there. Sometimes no answer. I think Charlie Christ Florida's old Governor works there now. But, can such a huge massive orgaization really give a suffering ,injured, confused individual help?Will they win the market? Not if Gordan and Donar have their say. They are on buses,Billboards, you name it. Then there is the tops of cabs

, covers of phone books and on and on. The ones I like the best are " call for your $10,000" "If you have been injured call for your $10,000" or similiar. I called one and asked where I come to get it. They hung up on me. So what is this all about? If you have been injured Florida PIP allows for $10,000 medical coverage or to the extent of your medical coverage. But, it is not a gift check that is handed to you when you go to one of these clinics or a law office. It is medical payments. It is a great hook but it is not yours. It is theirs, they get paid for treating you. Everywhere I turn an ad for some law firm or clinic after the injured. How many injured are there anyway?
The Increasing Expenses of Car Insurance as you Grow Older Getting Cheap Auto Insurance for Your Van Choosing The Best Auto Insurance From The Right Car Insurance Company What to do to get the Most Affordable Insurance for your Car Acquiring an Employed Auto? Sixteen Ways to Prevent Getting Had an affair How to Pick a Classic Automobile to Restore Getting The Right Auto Insurance Online Great Auto Mechanic Shops To Trust Hybrid Water Power-Hybrid Water Power System Auto Coupon Cash Coupon Discount and Review Auto Profits Sniper Coupon Discount and Review Low-cost Motor vehicle Insurance plan in Houston, Texas Is Auto Wealth Maker That Fantastic?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.228.239.171) / Processed in 0.012574 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2977, 952,