Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Only Way To Ensure Your Last Minute Christmas Gifts Arrive On Time!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Only Way To Ensure Your Last Minute Christmas Gifts Arrive On Time!

The Only Way To Ensure Your Last Minute Christmas Gifts Arrive On Time!

Worried your last minute X-mas presents won't arrive before the big day

? I have found the answer. I, myself was in precisely the same situation just two days ago when i realized that I had forgotten to order the new Xbox 360 Kinect for the kids. Hoping to avoid the wrath of my wife and children, I went out to find one. I went around to a bunch of different stores and each store was under-stocked, overcrowded and almost unbearable to be in! I decided I'd just look for a web based store that could guarantee delivery before Christmas day!

Following my unsuccessful attempts at their brick and mortar stores, I looked about for some reliable dealers online. Unbelievably, all the leading stores like Best Buy, Target and Walmart charge $30-150 for over night delivery (depending on size). I am sure there are some desperate saps out there that would shell out that much, but I'm not one for getting extorted. I nearly gave up then something on Amazon caught my attention. Way up at the top of the home page there is a banner ad that says some thing about lower shipping so I clicked on it. I was directed to a page that explained Amazon's new superior account called Prime. This is where it gets interesting!

With Amazon Prime membership you are eligible for certain discounts like free 2 day shipping, or $3.99 overnight shipping. Essentially, it's intended for avid Amazon consumers that are looking to invest a little on a monthly basis, to save a lot in the long run. The best part for us is that Amazon is offering 1-month free trials to it's premium service! So rather than pay $100+ to ensure my last minute Christmas gifts got here on time, I received a free account and selected the $3.99 over night shipping. I do not think there is a better offer out there. I actually received my package in the mail yesterday and could hardly be more content with their program. Frankly, I'll probably wind up cancelling in the next day or two, but it defiantly got the job done for what I needed!

If you're really late with your Holiday shopping, Amazon says it will take orders all the way up to Christmas eve and still get it to you on Christmas day! Thank heavens I do not have to check that out, however I wish the best of luck to all of you that do. Let's hope all of you get all of your shipments on time and have a safe and happy christmas break.

by: alexr22bills
Work And Study In Australia, Accesible Nowadays Goa Waterfall Tour Playing In Pattaya Paradise Last Minute Holidays are the Best Kind Adventurous Trip to Nepal –Enjoy Rafting and Trekking Kerala Honeymoon Tour – Visit Munnar to Relish Your Celebration Porcelain Veneers London For Perfect Smile Royal Festival Hall - Entertainment for the Refined Festivals in Rajasthan Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", Germany Takes First Place With 1-0 Victory Over Ghana Christmas Candle Holder Sunshine And Smiles - A Malta Holiday Making Your Dorset or Torquay holidays the best
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.44.100) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013070 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2462, 954,
The Only Way To Ensure Your Last Minute Christmas Gifts Arrive On Time! Copenhagen