Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » The Online Auction Discovery
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Online Auction Discovery

Do you know what an online auction is?

So there I was, surfing the web in search for a good article about an online auction. My boss gave me this writing assignment to gather information and produce a good, information rich article about the online auction market place.

I accepted the writing assignment and got to work searching for the best information that I could find about online auctions. While I was searching out all of this information I couldnt help but think to myself why in the world my boss wanted me to perform this work assignment about online auctions in the first place?

Anyway, I got to work scouring and searching relentlessly on the internet for some rich content and good resources about online auctions.

While I was searching I came across a few websites that I ended up signing up with and watching some real time auctions take place right there in front of me. I watched a $250 gift card from Home Depot get auctioned off to a bidder by the screen name of rontwhite for $15. Fifteen Dollars!!? I thought to myself what in the world? How can this website auction off a gift card that has so much value for such little cost?

My curiosity was peaked!

Naturally, with my curiosity peaked, I stayed to watch a few more auctions take place. This site continued to auction off high valued gift card after gift card, to my amazement, for ridiculously low costs. I also watched as they auctioned off other cool stuff like; laptop computers, tools, cookware, furniture, appliances and so on

A couple of other items that completely set me off my chair was one; a floor model A/C unit that went or $5.35. I couldnt believe it! I just bought a similar A/C unit from Home Depot the other day for $400!

The other thing that really caught my attention was the laptop computer that went for $15.86. Knowing how much laptop computers are from places like Best Buy and Office Max I thought there is no way these items were truly being sold for as cheap as they were.

Deeper investigation was needed.

This stuff just looked too good to be true and naturally, I think every man and woman has found themselves, at one point or another in their lives, to be asking themselves the question well if its so good to be true then why isnt everybody doing it?

I think that it is completely normal for everybody to ask themselves that question. Most people tend to feel that they have always missed the boat so to speak or will always be the last to find out about a new cool thing.

So I just had to continue my investigation about this online auction thing. I actually came across a bunch of people that shot videos of themselves boasting and bragging, in a way, about how they won all of these super cool items and gift cards for such incredibly cheap prices from the online auction they participated in. I asked myself why they would do such a thing I mean after all, wouldnt they want to just keep the newest best kept secret to acquiring cool stuff from an online auction all to themselves?

There had to be a reason!

I dug even deeper and found out that the online auction website owners were giving away free bids to the people that had won their auction, received their item and shot video of themselves boasting and bragging about the new cool item or gift card they just won for freaking pennies on the dollar!

THEY WERE INCENTIVISED!

Aha! I knew it all along! Or at least had a hunch as to what was going on

Well think about it. What a great marketing ploy for the website owners. They own the site and have the means of consistently acquiring some pretty cool stuff dirt cheap, so why not spread the word as fast as humanly possible? They thought that if they could just get more people to believe in this online auction thing, then naturally their websites would spread virally and their businesses would grow. Wouldnt you do the same thing?

I seriously couldnt believe what people were saying that they won! I specifically remember this one guy breaking down his actual hard costs for acquiring a $100 Home Depot gift card. He said I won the card at the bid price of $2.35, it took me 8 bids at $.75 each to win it ($6) and $5 for shipping and handling. That brought that grand total of me actually getting the gift card in my hands to $13.35. Now, because I am shooting this video, they are giving me 5 free bids that have a value of $3.75, so that brings my total out of pocket costs for the $100 Home Depot gift card to $9.60.

Yet another UNBELIEVABLE case study! This guy paid a total of $9.60 for a $100 Home Depot gift card.

Im just going to end my story here and let you go check it out for yourself. Here visit this website to see how it works. http://www.freeofferplace.com/bc

by: Nick Nicholas
Errorwiz Online Review Ready Made Roman Blinds Online Ideal Ways Look For A Marvelous Tropical Barbados Break Online In Order To Protect Your Budget Witho Importance Of Finding A Genuine Online Forex Trading Company Errorwiz 1.4 Crack Online A Choicest Nevertheless Nominal Hawaii Islands Leave Trades Along With Luggages Lista De Encuestas En Español – Lo Que Tienes Que Saber Para Ganar Dinero Online Errorwiz Online Free Online Investment - Myths And Realities About Investing Your Money Online Investing Money - How To Invest Money Online Safely Shop For Your Online Presence At 2ezasia How Safe Is Ordering Satellite Tv Service Online? Errorwiz Ebook Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.8.37) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.014107 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 4966, 973,
The Online Auction Discovery Atlanta