Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » The Most Preferred Online Typing Job
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Most Preferred Online Typing Job

I would like to become a medical transcriptionist because I love to work from home

and I did research on the internet about the pay and it is on average 40,000 dollars a year. I also want to become a medical transcriptionist because I can learn more about a different area in the medical field. See, I went to Penn Foster and received my diploma in dental assisting and now I am familiar with medical terminology and would like to make use of that knowledge in medical transcription. What drove me to choose medical transcription was the severe poverty that I am currently in not able to pay bills and not being where I think I should be. I have bi-polar disorder so I chose medical transcription because I can do my work at home and not around people because I find that its difficult because I have social anxiety face-to-face but not on the phone or over the internet. Also I never really had anyone in my family to help me in any way, I always had to do things on my own I was always very independent and when I said something I usually always did it when it came to schooling. Knowing what I know now I can tell you that doing things on my own made me stronger and made me push myself that much harder to be successful because I really never had any help when I was falling. My family was never there for me so it made me look at what my abilities were and then I decided to use the gifts that god blessed me with and then begin to start looking on the internet to find something that fit my personality like a online typing job. SN:0TG9Y2ESY

I am a good teacher and I plan to use my talents to help people become medical transcriptionists for free because I know how it feels to be in poverty and I wouldnt want a person in poverty to have to suffer most of their life because they cannot afford an education to help themselves. One thing that all this taught me was to have compassion for others. Some advantages of working in the medical transcription industry are good pay, ability to work independently, prestige, and the ability to learn medical terminology and know what it means. Working from home means that I can wear whatever I want save money on food everyday at lunch hour, save money and time not having to commute every day, and the ability to have the freedom to do what you want. I am interested in training with Future MT because I can receive a very good education through them and learn at my own pace. I can graduate in 3-6 months. I am also interested in training with Future MT because all of the classes are online. When it comes to me figuring out what my education and career goals I would have to say first I would finish my education through Future MT and then I would find a medical transcription at home job then I would work for about 1 year and then go back to school to receive an associates degree in medical transcription. And lastly I would start going to the library and ordering books on how to start your own business in medical transcription. For more information, visit www.futuremt.com

by: Jason Trusler
Watch Toy Story 3 Online Through Cable Sites Tips For Online Invoicing And Finding The Right Merchant Account Company How To Catch A Cheater And Fight Against The Epidemic Of Online Infidelity People Search Usa Online How To Make Beats Online Live Dallas Cowboys VS Arizona Cardinals NFL Week 16 online stream on December 25, 2010 Stream or Watch Cincinnati Bearcats vs Miami Online Live Feed Free Gaming Online With Kongregate. How to Create a Video Course and Sell it Online Watch Online Any Cine For Free The Best Currency Trader - Jimmy Rogers, Learning From The Best Bill Lipschutz - The World's Greatest Currency Trader What You Can Learn From Him How To Become a Millionaire - Making Millions Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.23.103.111) / Processed in 0.005591 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3080, 973,