Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » The Most Frequently Asked Questions About General Dentistry
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Most Frequently Asked Questions About General Dentistry

In todays hectic world, it can be easy for a person to neglect his or her oral health that is

, until that person starts experiencing tooth pain. General dentistry is the branch of dentistry that deals with preventive care as well as routine dental maintenance. If you would like to improve your oral health by making regular visits to your dentist, you may have some questions about general dentistry. Below you will find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.

Why should I go to the dentist if my teeth are in perfect health?

The best way to ensure that your teeth remain in perfect health is to visit a dentist at least once a year for professional cleanings and check-ups. It is also important to undergo routine diagnostic screenings. While your teeth may seem to be in perfect health, you may be experiencing infections or diseases in their earliest stages, before symptoms become apparent. By catching these problems as early as possible, you can avoid more expensive treatments down the road.

Will I have to have my teeth drilled? I hate dental drills.

Sometimes, trips to the dentist result in the need to take care of cavities and decay. In the past, this meant having to face the dreaded dental drill. However, modern technology has made it possible for systems such as the Waterlase to replace the traditional dental drill with a laser-energized stream of water. In many cases, Waterlase treatment can be performed without shots.

Are there ways to have my teeth examined without gagging when my dentist makes an impression of my teeth?

The Cadent iTero digital impression system is a modern alternative to the old-fashioned tray-and-putty method of making impressions of a patients teeth. A handheld scanner is used to capture images of your teeth which are projected on a computer screen. These images are used to make a 3-D model of your entire mouth. Drooling, gagging, and discomfort no longer have to be part of the dental exam process.

by: Penelope Stone
Right Dental Care Hints The Truth About Teeth Whitening Knoxville Dentist Dentistry for children - Dental tips for infants Where To Find Dentist In Glasgow West Orange Cosmetic Dentist Now Accepting Online Appointment Requests Dental Insurance Internet And Yellow Pages Help To Check The Background Of The Dental Insurance Company Are There Any Legitimate Free Teeth Whitening Trials? What is The Best Method To Make Teeth White In Color? Yellow Teeth - Want for a Makeover Glaring Suggestions on Teeth Whitening, Generating That Smile Search Improved Beauty dentistry can put to rest all your smiling despair
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.37.240) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012348 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2073, 964,
The Most Frequently Asked Questions About General Dentistry New York City