Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Leather Bag For My Christmas Party
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Leather Bag For My Christmas Party

Caro, will you go to my house for the Christmas party

? There must be a lot of fun. Shirley asked, one of my best friends. Actually, she is the third one who asked me the same question. Like a fool, I did not give them a definite answer. I just gave them a gesture showing there is a possibility with a forced smile.

To be honest, I really would like to go to all the parties that my friends hold. But I find there is one thing missing. I really need to explain for myself for a while before you know what it is. I am a typical girl and a huge fan of fashion. I like all the things that would put a tag on my forehead, which tells others that I am keeping up with the times. For the 2009 Christmas, I bought a cute-looking wool scarf to celebrate my Christmas. The wool scarf made me perfectly fit in well with the tone of Christmas party. That night, I could not remember how many times friends threw an admirable look at me.

As 2010 Christmas is drawing upon, I still have no idea about what I should do. I am 16 years old this year. This is a number that represents a beginning of blossoming. It opens a girl's mental desire for beauty. Standing at the boundary between a teenage girl and a growing woman, I can not stop thinking what can perfectly fit me and this year's Christmas party. One day, Shirley and I were wondering around a shopping mall. A beautiful leather bag came into my eyes. It has got a very pretty-looking texture. The leather is soft and mild like a gentle woman. It has a copper-made lily-shaped ornament which is centered on the leather face. There are two bears made of polished metal sheet hanging from each side of the zip. The bears make a perfect match to the lily-shaped ornament in the overall design. It simply looks so cute. The strap adopts an exquisite design which perfectly expresses a girl's delicate character. As I open it, it has several smaller pockets which offer functions respectively. The best pocket is the one for the cell phone. I have always been worried about where I should place my cell phone for convenience. I guess this is not a problem anymore.

Looking at it, I thought my Christmas party will be a full one and even probably the best one ever!

by: car fans
Captivating Holiday Gifts: 3 Sizzling Ways To Make Sure Your Holiday Gift Is Happily Received Tourism In India Visit Popular Tourist Places In India Leather Bags For Christmas Party Cute, Simple Nail Designs: Striped Bow Tie Summer Sightseeing at Grand Canyon South Rim The Star At The Christmas Party Singapore And Malaysia For An Exciting Holiday United Against Anna Wintour! How To Make Your Christmas Memorial Rock Your Summers With ROXY A Nice Leather Bag For A Fashionable Christmas Travel Resources For Your Camps Bay Accommodations Brazil's Subsalt Discoveries - Offshore Brazil Emerges As A Leading Investment Destination
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.41.142) / Processed in 0.006604 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2314, 954,