Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » The Hands Where Life And Death Lies
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Hands Where Life And Death Lies

The Hands Where Life And Death Lies

Year 2010 had passed, and a new year has begun

. This phenomenon always happens yearly; a year ends, and a new one starts. Done with the old things for a latest one is here. Ironically, this new one will be going to surpass and another will set off. Do you ever wonder why things keep on changing and yet when you observe the change, you will recognize that it is still the same phenomenon that goes on and on, over and over again? Just like life and death.

Life and death are complex words to talk about. Amidst these to single words lie complicated and mysterious meanings. Though opposing to each other, these two always go hand and hand. Without the one, the other will not exist.

Lately, I have been reading the case of Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson. This man in white scrubs and medical apparel was accused as one of the responsible agents why the famous singer had his unexpected death. The trial goes on with its usual process, but I was fascinated by what the defense attorney Joseph Low IV had said;"Sometimes when it's your time to go, there's nothing you can do."

That leaves me with the law of life and death. Yes, we, humans live and yet we will die. We stay for a while but at the end, we will go, and there's nothing we can do about it. The lawyer had given a great point towards living and dying. Even doctors wearing medical apparel especially white scrubs can't deny the fact that there are cases that they can't control the death of an individual. In their humble hands, patients can live or die, and yet too many situations had shown them that living and dying is beyond their power and control.

Nevertheless, the deputy District Attorney, David Walgren, disagreed with Joseph Low IV. He said that it was not Michael Jackson's time to go but because of Dr. Murray's actions, Michael's children are left without a father. The blame was put in the hands of the man in medical apparel. Dr. Murray's action had given a leeway for the early death of Michael Jackson. He is the singer's doctor, consequently making him accountable to every doses and any bit of negligence he may commit. Indeed, his hands had been given the big responsibility to help the singer to still live. Paradoxical is it?

Many of us are wondering what will be the outcome of this case. Both sides have their own arguments to tell, and both have the chance to win. Any doctor must know the medical ethics and that any negligence has a consequence including the death of the patient and a sanction for the doctor in white scrubs. The hands that can heal can also kill and though life and death is beyond his power, he has still control to do the best he can without negligence and carelessness.

The King of Pop's death is nothing but usual, for the malady of death is not a disease anymore for it is innate on every human being, just like life. However, what made it unusual are the people beyond it. You see Michael Jackson is a famous man, and Dr. Conrad Murray is a recognized doctor. These two, are perfect characters for a big news". This is why many are looking forward for what will be the result of the said case, including me.

by: Penelope Rock
Georgia Long Term Care Insurance - Get Free Long Term Care Insurance Quotes Longer And Happier Life For Your Turtle With The Complete Turtle Care Guide Life insurance advisor can help you choose the right life insurance policy for yourself & your family Do I Need To Obtain Life Insurance Policies by myself or from my Career Be Careful Traffic Tickets May Increase Your Auto Insurance Whole Vs Term Life Insurance - Tips To Uncover It Choosing Term life Insurance Life insurance for young people Life Insurance Low Cost Long Term Care Insurance Quotes And Rates Online How to get the best Burial Life Insurance Is It Worth Getting Life Insurance To Cover Funeral Costs? Dangerous Hobbies And Life Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.35.81) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.012490 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3312, 953,
The Hands Where Life And Death Lies Ljubljana