Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Enjoyable Way Of Learning French Terms
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Enjoyable Way Of Learning French Terms

Learning any foreign language especially French does not need to be as hard as it may first seem

. Learning French words isn't that difficult, since a lot of French words have similarities to the English language. The truth is all you need are a small number French words and some key phrases and you'll quickly have the capacity to have your first French conversation.

To start with you should learn a number of useful words that you would use each day in any language and link them to some practical phrases. So to start out with you should use words for greeting people, like good morning, hello, goodbye and so on. So for instance you would have something like this,

Allo - Hello

Bonjour - Good morning

au revoir - goodbye

Then you can learn some words that you would use accepted daily along the lines of, Thank you, excuse me, please, can i have.

Merci - Thank you

Excuse me - Excusez moi

Merci - Thank you

S'il vous plait - Please

Puis-je avoir - Can i have

By learning French for everday terms you are able to easily think about what things that you have to say and learn them in French.

I am late for work - Je suis en retard au travail

Pass me the phone - passe-moi le telephone

I am going home - Je vais la maison

What time is it? - Quelle heure est-il

You'll by now be able to see how simple it truly is learning French words. All you need to do is know 15 - 20 words or phrases to have a small chat. Now how about if you set yourself the job of learning 10 or even 20 new words and phrases per week. So why not make use of the fun way to learn French words and you will be able to have a very good French conversation in just one month.

by: Garry Booton
Can You really Find Cheap Travel Tickets? Researching A Inexpensive Trip? Pay Attention To These Instructions On Ways To Nab Nab Travel Bundle Touring Those Caribbean Waterfronts Stunning Sights To See And Five-star Beach Resorts Via Dominican Fantastic Tourist Strategies Relating To Caribbean Travel Packages All Families May Want To Be Aware The Cool Way Of Learning French Terms Spend Christmas at Disneyworld! Australia V Russia Tickets, Rugby World Cup Tickets Travel Baby Crib - What You Need to Consider Cleveland Summerscapes The Gateway For Huge Offers On Relaxed Hotels Astounding Night Spots And Enth A Potent Guide To Aruba Holidays With Pointers On Resorts Along With Tours Top Destinations To Visit On Wildlife Tours In India Essential Travel Tips For The 2010 Fifa World Cup Choose Have Super And Most Rousing Month Of Your Honey's Being, Click A Holiday In The Bahamas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.38.24) / Processed in 0.005235 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 1852, 954,