Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » The Eagle 2011 Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Eagle 2011 Online

The Eagle 2011 Online

The Eagle 2011 Online

The Eagle wasn't desperate or overly ambitious it was exactly what you'd want from a tale of friendship and adventure! I'd been prepared for a ten minute opening montage educating us on the socio-political climate of Roman-occupied Britain, but I was pleasantly surprised with the character focused introduction. I know it's a little unaware, but I didn't go see this movie for historical accuracy, or to be being preached to about the triumphs of the human spirit. It's a very simple story, but epic in its presentation. You get swept into their journey to find the lost Eagle and restore honor to Marcus's family. There are several graphic (but never gory) battles, and a memorable relationship evolving through the movie .

The Eagle 2011 Online

The casting was on the money; it was a treat to see O'Hare (Russell Edgington from True Blood), and Sutherland as Marcus's caring uncle. This is undoubtedly Channing's best work he is completely believable as a leader but not infallible as we find out early in the movie when he is injured. Jamie Bell was brilliant as Esca; he has a lovely tortured look about him, with just a hint of unpredictability that makes him seem dangerous. I won't give it away but he has multiple reasons to want Marcus dead, which makes their friendship so compelling.

As for the (apparently huge) Bromance issue, it's made even more obvious by the absence of a female lead, which I'm fine with. If there isn't a well developed female character, then I'm grateful we were spared the token hot-girl who contributes absolutely nothing to the plot (other than to offset any male bonding that goes down later in the movie). The Eagle didn't need that; sexuality was never a character driving theme. There's definitely love and respect between Marcus and Esca, but don't expect them to have any chick flick moments. I only say this because some of the more clumsy interviewers have been harping on it, and it's tacky. Obviously if Channing and Bell ever did do a gay themed movie, I'd be thrilled/elated/first in line, but I'm not calling gay every time I see two guys next to each other having emotions. I guess people are going to see what they want to see they're both really good looking guys risking their lives for each other, I get it.

At the end of the day, the only thing I found lacking were parts of the dialogue, especially in the beginning. That's just nit-picking though. The Eagle was leagues above movies like Troy and Alexander in terms of heart, however don't go in expecting Gladiator-esque material. It may as well have been a classic sports flick, and the Eagle their Superbowl trophy there's something distinctly American about it. You will however end up caring about the characters, which to me, makes a movie worth watching you can Watch The Eagle Online
It is Easy to Get Free Stuff Online Book Buying Online Can Be Simple Buying CDs Online Can Open up an Artist's Back Catalogue Make Money Online reselling ebooks with resell rights Beginner SEO Techniques To Help You More Easily Make Money Online Must Read Before Making Any Move Concerning Banking Online Making Money Online - Pitfalls To Avoid The Power To Build Wealth Online The Capabilities To Create Earnings Online Best Cell Phone Wholesalers Online Are you tracking your online reputation?? Best Mobile Phone Wholesalers Online Buying Cell Phones Online To Save Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.32.206) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.005183 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3003, 973,
The Eagle 2011 Online Ljubljana