Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » The Crystal Prince - A Book For The Children
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Crystal Prince - A Book For The Children

My Children are my life and inspiration for everything I do

. I want the best for them and try to teach them the right values and principles to prepare them to go out into the world productively and saftly as quality human beings. Im sure this is what all loving parents want for their children. What I have come to realize is the need for more books, movies and entertainment teaching morals, values and valuable lessons depicting right from wrong, light from darkness and good from evil, stories showing that there are consequences to our actions in this life that echos through out eternity.

The Crystal Prince is a story that teaches lessons about friendship and forgiveness, where faith, hope and love are the keys that bring about miracles. I know I have been blessed and have also had my share of trials which have made me who I am today. If I can give back by helping even one person with the lessons Ive learned then my trials will have not been in vain. After all isnt that what its all about, helping each other up and making this world a better and safer place for our children.

Last year I felt inspired that this was the right time to release my story to share its message of hope and faith with the world and that love is the only way I dedicate this book to my precious children and all the precious children of the world.

by: crystal prince
The Adorable World Of Baby Baseball Caps Young Baby - How To Succeed - Part 5 Babies And Toddlers - How To Succeed - Part 5 Tips For Choosing Nursery Curtains Wholesale Baby Clothing-what Is Important While Buying Wholesale Baby Clothes Why Buy A Moses Basket? Why Parents Should Choose Cot Beds How To Protect Your Kids From Online Predators The Thirteen Stripes Of Independence And Hope Top 10 Tips For Taking Tots Away For Christmas How To Get A Wonderful Baby Christening Gift Idea Protecting Your Kids With Ball Caps For Kids Things To Consider When Having An Infant High Chair
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.6.194) / Processed in 0.012315 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1393, 956,
The Crystal Prince - A Book For The Children