Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Christmas Tree Question: Real Or Artificial?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Christmas Tree Question: Real Or Artificial?

As you can probably already see by visits to your local mall

, everyone is beginning to prepare for the Christmas season (although Halloween has not yet passed). Whether this you find this an egregious travesty or find it convenient to begin preparing early, you still have some decisions you have to make.

One of those primary decisions comes from the type of Christmas tree you should select this year--and I don't just mean Douglas Fir or Blue Spruce. I'm sure you have noticed the growing popularity of artificial trees. So, which is it?

Like me, you have probably at least toyed with the idea of purchasing an artificial evergreen. In order to make final decision, however, you need to consider a large number of factors.

In my experience, one of the major factors you need to consider is your natural environment. I am originally from Phoenix, Arizona, so one of the major destructive forces during this merriest of seasons was fire--induced by a Christmas tree that had become too dry. The Christmas Tree Question: Real Or Artificial?

Now, living in a dry climate does not necessarily mean you should abandon a natural Tannenbaum. But you should consider whether or not you have the time to devote to regularly refilling its water and checking the moisture in the needles. Ask yourself if you remember to turn off the Christmas lights every night. If you aren't sure, it may be better to be safe than sorry.

For some, the ritual of driving to the lot and selecting the perfect Christmas tree is an integral part of the holiday season. But if the transport and expense becomes more and more of a hassle each year, then you can shift the focus of tradition to the joy of decorating the tree.

This can involve giving personalized ornaments to every member of the family so that everyone feels that a part of themselves is represented in your Christmas decorations.

One disadvantage of the artificial tree is that there is a greater upfront cost. To remedy this, you may consider purchasing one just after this season ends, when they can be highly discounted.

What's more, an artificial tree needs to be stored somewhere when not in use. My husband and I initially lived in a studio apartment, so the thought of trying to cram such a large box in one of our already overstuffed closets was a nightmare.

These are just a few things you should consider as you make your choice this season. Ultimately, you have to be the one figure out which choice will work best for your family.

by: Art Gib
Austin Is Festival Central Altinkum - Is it the Perfect Holiday Destination For You? The Portland Waterfront City Guide Where To Buy Halloween Party Products Businesses Take Off In Portlands Waterfront District Cheap Holidays - Low On Cost, Great Fun! Argentina Travel Is Spiritual Travel Fun? The Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront Helps Portland go Green Tips For Creating A Memorable Holiday Photo Card Top 5 Birdwatching Destinations Holiday Parties Require Clever Invitations Great Group Locations In Rancho Cordova Near Sacramento
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.27.178) / Processed in 0.012835 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2568, 954,