Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » The Ceremonious Holidays - Dragon - Boat Festival
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Ceremonious Holidays - Dragon - Boat Festival

There are many kinds of holidays in the world. Have you ever heard of Dragon - boat Festival? In China, it is a really hot holidays. People hold a lot of activates to celebrate Dragon - boat Festival.

When the weather gets hotter and hotter day by day, the summer that we longed for a long time finally arrived.

Some of us couldn't wait putting on their nice dresses and suits, after all, the heavy clothes in winter constrained the ladies who love dressing up too much. Of course, the light clothes, on the other hand, help us to calm down and keep cool. Then these colorful and stylish dresses made beautiful scenery in the campus as well as the society.

Dragon - boat Festival arrived in the summer days, when it became hot. Actually, you know, it's quite abnormal that it's not hot until June 15th, and the temperatures lingered between 18 and 27, there's no wonder that people say this spring was too long, however cool. We know Dragon-boat festival is a traditional festival in China, there're some traditional customs, such as eating Zongzi , drinking wine, wearing perfume satchel, decorating the house with Artemisia, watching dragon boat race ect. It's said that Zongzi in this city is well-known all over the country, and our school delivered some to us, however, I am not that fond of that kind of food. Indeed, we can eat Zongzi throughout the year, eating too much of the food made me tired of it.The Ceremonious Holidays - Dragon - Boat Festival

In my memory, the time when I first ate Zongzi was unforgettable. It's a Zongzi given by my good friend, whose family grew rice in a small village. The day when Dragon-boat Festival arrived was a rainy day, her father sent her Zongzi and sweet specially. When she gave me that Zongzi, I could smell the fragrance from Zongzi ---- the glutinous rice in it was newly-gathered, as well as the leaf was from the reed in front of their house, nothing more in it, but tasty. When time flies, I have to adapt to the new environment, I learned to eat Zongzi with meat, eggs, red bean, sweet bean paste etc, however never as tasty as ever before.

I told him that we were not in our hometowns, we are newcomers in this city, we can spend the day in the way in our hometowns. He agreed, and bought me zongzi, deep-fried dough sticks and eggs. He wondered how I could eat so much delicious food. I told him seriously I could, however, I failed. He laughed and laughed while I stared at him. Before having meals, we decorated the house with artemisia. At lunchtime, we found there're so many families gathered and celebrated the festival. It's confirmed that we Chinese attached great importance to these traditional festivals.

This nice memory made up my Dragon-boat Festival. Oh, my god, I forgot to tell you I sent my best wishes to my parents, my relatives as well as my good friends, I like to share my happiness with home.

by: Keely Smith
Adventure Sailing Vacation Has No Limits How To Avoid Boat Theft And Waterfront Burglary Bvi Bareboat Charter Destinations: Secrets Of The Smallest British Virgin Island, Jost Van Dyke Boats And Barges Of Paris Pet Lifejackets And Boat Ramps Are A Necessary Accessory For Today's Outdoorsmen Build Your Own Boat: Save Money And Have Fun Tour Paris On A Barge Or A Boat A Boater's Guide To Marina Del Rey Yacht Clubs Repair A Boat: Important Knowledge For Every Boat Owner Parasailing Brunton Boatyard- Enjoy A Trip Down The Memory Lane Does Your Boat Storage Company Offer Around The Clock Access? Diy Boat Plans - Build A Boat Yourself
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.105.105) / Processed in 0.012436 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2963, 977,