Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » The Case For Personal Growth in Feng Shui
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Case For Personal Growth in Feng Shui

To illustrate her point she uses the example of someone who enhances their romance section (or gua) to attract a love partner.Without also enhancing their personal growth gua, they may indeed succeed in attracting potential mates, but their effort is wasted if they don't have the wisdom to choose which prospect is really right for them.

In my own life I was having trouble with money.I didn't earn enough to pay my bills.So I enhanced my home's prosperity section (the back left corner) and money started to appear.I got checks out of the blue, I won things; the money I needed appeared as if by magic.Unfortunately my bills also magically reappear each month and constantly relying gifts from unexpected sources gets a little stressful when you're doing it month after month.I needed to earn more.

I could have concentrated on my career gua for a while or the family section which covers paying monthly bills; and that would help.But where I really needed to start was my wisdom/personal growth gua.That's because no matter what I wanted to accomplish, I needed the skills and knowledge to do it and the wisdom to choose the right path.The Case For Personal Growth in Feng Shui

So if you are just starting with feng shui, I suggest you clear your clutter and then start working with the personal growth section of your home.

First get rid of any alcohol, drugs or symbols of alcohol or drugs from this area of your home (the front left corner).

Colors to try would be blue, black and green.

Books, symbols of wisdom, and pictures of mentors or people you admire are also helpful.

8 is the number for this section.(I differ from Ms Carter on this point.) So arrange objects in groupings of eight.I know this can be difficult when you don't want clutter. I have a group of 8 wooden animals given to me by a special friend which I've arranged into a pleasing display.

If you are studying a language or tax preparation, keep your text books in this area.In fact books on any skill or topic you want to master should be kept here.You might consider making or purchasing a powerful Feng Shui Mandala to hang here.Feng Shui Mandalas already have the symbols and colors you need.

Finally don't forget to express your gratitude here.Expressing gratitude is important in any endeavor and this is a great place to start.

Jeanne E. Russell is an author, entrepreneur and publisher of http://www.fengshuitoolkit.com

Sign up for her Feng Shui Art and Tips newsletter (http://www.fengshuitoolkit.com/html/newsletter.html) and get a free electronic peace mandala which you can print and hang to enhance the peace in your relationships and life.
Personal Injury Claims are Genuinely No Win No Fee Contributory negligence in personal injury claims Recommending Clientele to Personal Injury Lawyers in Ottawa Respecting the time limit of personal injury claims Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Role of a personal injury lawyer in getting compensation Personal Injury Attorney Los Angeles - Possessing Assistance While in the Trying out Circumstances A Layman's Guide to Non Owner Insurance Policies Take out an Insurance Policy to Safeguard Your Personal and Professional business against Uncertain Losses Insurances to Ensure Your Properties' Not Going Go Down Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader Inventing your Personal Brand How Long Does it Take for a Personal Injury Lawyer in Wendell NC to Settle My Case?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.254.231) / Processed in 0.012952 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2793, 967,