Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Best Place To Be Stranded This Summer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Place To Be Stranded This Summer

The Best Place To Be Stranded This Summer

The popular hypothetical question of "who would you want be stranded with on a deserted island with

?" is old news, surely the question is which island. If the question was put to me the answer is Majorca, but then where to you go as your HQ? I could only be Magaluf! The only problem with the island being deserted is that the electric summer atmosphere isn't there to be enjoyed, so I think the think the question would need to amendments to make it a touch more appealing to today's world.

I could see myself enjoying many days trapped in Magaluf until the rescue workers attempt to remove me from this partier's paradise. The sandy beaches would be where I spend my days trying to build fires and talk to my very own Wilson. I would drink from the coconuts that I collect if there were coconut tree's here, so instead I will substitute it with countless refreshing Malibu drinks. While Tom Hank's Castaway character had to forage his own food I think I will settle for a Big Mac at the McDonalds around the corner.

Magaluf is certainly somewhere I wouldn't mind being stranded or quarantined over summer and probably over winter either. Of course we know about the burning heat over summer but winter has some unsung qualities. Stag and Hen does will still visit the island out of season to enjoy the bars and clubs as well as the still pretty decent weather. December, January and the likes suffer from a fair bit of rain from time to time, but the spring months are a ripe time to enjoy a early break and help create the atmosphere that will remain all year long.

Magaluf has pretty much immortalised itself in the opinion of many tourists, not just my own. People have been coming back to the resort for decades, many have moved here and some are yet to experience all the magnificent wonders which it has to offer. Oh how I envy the young and all the wonderful surprises and experiences they are yet to embark on.

Magaluf has sure come in for its criticism over the years but it's mainly from people who wouldn't enjoy the island in the first place. For me the people who should be judging it are those who have been travelling to its shores for many years now and appreciate what it's all about. Come along this year and see for yourself the late nights and wild party's of summer await!

by: Flint Legg
Achieving Success as a Writer - Easy to Follow Tips to Preparing a Travel Diary The Top Holiday Resorts Of Italy Experience great holiday experience with playa del carmen rentals Make the Best Use of LED Lights for Christmas Halloween Party Ideas For Costume Theme Becoming The Best Out Of A Baseball Tournament Baseball Tournaments Common Questions Iceland Total Special Travel Deals Increase How to choose a unique dress & party theme this Christmas Golden Triangle tour Package India tour operator and Golden Triangle Trip Metro Manila cebu Film Festival-Philippines! Deciding To Win In Baseball Tournaments Intending To Win In Baseball Tournaments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.213.196) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.005804 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2415, 954,
The Best Place To Be Stranded This Summer Vairano Patenora