Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Best Bars In Australia - The Argyle, Sydney - Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Bars In Australia - The Argyle, Sydney - Review

Mixing business with pleasure is always how we Sydneysiders do it, and the one perfect spot to do this is The Argyle. Providing a simple, yet effortlessly stylish design, The Argyle is the place to be regardless of whether you have just finished work, are going for pre-drinks, or want to just have a great night out.

The first thing I thought when I walked into The Argyle was "I'm not in Sydney anymore!" With it's cobblestone paving on the outdoor area and its wooden interior, The Argyle transports its patrons to a classic English or Scottish pub. The decor exudes a quintessential homey vibe, which means that you'll want to stay here long into the night - when I went there for the first time, I refused to leave for 3 hours. On top of that, add in the awesome lights that hang from the ceiling (yes, they are awesome and yes, I stared at them for a good ten minutes) and the glass area where the DJ stands, and you've got yourself a modern, yet classic look that will always remain timeless.

However, where decor succeeds, the crowd can sometimes fail. The people at The Argyle really do depend on the time you go. Show up on a Friday night at 10pm and the people will all be businessmen finishing a week of work, and girls that are after their money. Turn up on a Saturday night at midnight and the dance floor will be pumping, the patrons will be diverse, and the chance of you finding someone you like is around 90%. Come on a weekday, and everyone is all business and the chances of having a good weekday-night-out are slim. If you choose to go to The Argyle for a night out, make sure that you choose your day wisely because the wrong day might ruin your impressions of the place.

As for the drinks, The Argyle provides all of the classic cocktails at the classic prices...but the best reason to come here (and the reason most people do) is for their beer. The range of beers this place has is hard to find, and although you have to pay quite a bit (somehow a Corona ended up costing me $10.50), it is most definitely worth it for these mouth-watering drinks. Also, because there's no entry fee the drinks don't end up costing you that much extra. The cocktails are also delicious, but I do kind of wish the bartenders would put on more of a show while they made them instead of just...well, making them. The rest of the staff are always friendly and never pretentious, especially the people at the door who give you a great welcome and make you feel at home before you're even inside.

After all of your drinking, the dance floor is most definitely the place to go. Located on the upper level, this dance floor is always hot; it doesn't matter if there are 30 year olds or 18 year olds, the music is always good to dance to and the atmosphere matches it. Plus, it's always cool to be dancing and see the DJ across on the other side of the level with white lights underneath them. The general type of music that is blasted is mainstream, with a bit of everything: hip hop, RnB, techno, and pop. It's not the best if you're anti-mainstream, but for the rest of us it works a treat, and there is always some song that will make you want to get up and move.

The Argyle is definitely a place that I go back to over and over again. If you want a genuinely good night out, make sure to put this spot on your 'to-go' list for your next Saturday night - you won't regret it.
Guide to Online Degrees in Nursing Ways to Increase Breast Size Principles Of Courtyard Garden Design Pittsburgh Seo Services: Capturing Global & Local Markets Part 1 Informative Kids Activities: Free Coloring Pages Ebay Suspension? Restricted Paypal Account? Get Back Again On Ebay Now! Usana Reviews - The Legitimacy Of This MLM Company Thinning Hair In Men - Attack The Main Cause Of Your Problem To Stop Hair Thinning Fast Online Clothing Stores Offer Cheap Wholesale Clothing Book Cheap London Hotels – Save Costs on Your Next Trip to London Benefits of Online Payroll for You Want Simple Strategies For Resolving Your Marriage Problems? The Simplest Fancy Dress Costumes For The Young Girls
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.237.255) / Processed in 0.012041 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3576, 975,