Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » The Benefits Of An Active Child
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Benefits Of An Active Child

Every normal child should leave an active lifestyle and be restless and energetic all day long

. Young children should be active and have a healthy diet but these days it is far too easy for a child to be entertained by a television, games console or handheld gaming device and have a junk food diet. It is far too easy for a child to unwittingly gain weight, become unhealthy and put themselves at a future medical risk.

Everywhere you look in the news today there seems to be stories about children getting fatter and growing statistics on the number of children overweight. An active lifestyle and health diet allows children to develop stronger muscles and bones and decreases the risk of weight issues and diabetes. Becoming overweight can cause a huge range of psychological issues which can damage a child mentally.

Children experience most of their exercise in the form of group activities or team sports which are an important part of learning and social integration that can help develop a child's social skills for later life. They can learn the benefits of working in a team and develop friendships with other children.

A child who exercises plenty at a young age is able to avoid the early causes of a variety of medical issues. Regular endurance and stamina based exercise will help a child's body avoid developing heavy asthma. Cardiovascular diseases do not develop until adulthood but certain risk factors can be present much earlier in life. Low blood cholesterol in early life can lower the risk of hypertension later on. Significant research shows that an active child is at a much lower risk of high cholesterol, respiratory issues and heart conditions.

The mental health of a child is benefitted by regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle; it can reduce anxiety and help avoid depression. Regular exercise can boost self esteem and give a child a better self-image which can help them cope with stress and achieve better academic results.

by: Tom Doerr
How can I help my kids get more exercise? (part one) How can I help my kids get more exercise? (part two) Ceiling Fans for Kids Garth Brooks Tickets - Garth Brooks And Troy Aikman Help Children In Denver Kids pick up on parents' stress, survey finds Exploring the Benefits of Pretend and Dramatic Play in Children Child Table Plans - Read Before it is Too Late ! The Correct Tallahassee Childcare Center Can Help Can I Choose The Sex Of My Next Baby? Natural Gender Selection Tips To Conceive A Boy Or Girl Child Custody Investigations Pocket Filling Secrets Of Every Child Why There Are Stuttering Children And What You Can Do About Them Oregon Takes A Tough Line On Child Support Enforcement
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.124.232) / Processed in 0.004659 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2044, 956,