Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The American Patriot
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The American Patriot

The American Patriot

Remember, that the gentle silence of sunrise is a good time of day

. Remember, that each day begins with all that there is in God's good hands. That when we are born, our first breath has us inherit all that those before us sacrificed for. Our inheritance is our country, a nation of those who choose to be free.

Remember, that Life for the American Soldier is uncertain. Yet there are many who rise above the uncertain future. In so doing they embrace there love of country with courage. Prepared to say their goodbyes; all along knowing that they will never forget those that remain in waiting, nor will they be forgotten for their sacrifice. Their peace and tranquility goes forward in the spoken and written word, all with images reflected off the surface of this earth - traveling endlessly through the universe to that realm that belongs only to God.

There is one, the American patriot, who loves unconditionally and for the most part has never been truly understood for he conceals his pain well. He will say to you and to me, Please "Go forward", without me, if you must "but I will never forget you, no matter where I am; I will always think of you and wonder how you are."

The past the future all are the same. There is one and one constant only that never changes. Love with all of your heart, with your entire mind, and with all of your soul; dream of all that should be, and is not, but will be, simply because you refuse not to love.

I ask that you remember the American Soldier as a Patriot, one who loves his country.

And so it is withus, to enshrine the goodness of all Americans symbolized upon our Altars with Holy Scripture, and our Flag.

Asa Chaplain I wish to recite a poem by Samuel Clements, but deliver it as a prayer for our Military Service Men and Women, who have given their last measure of devotion.

Let us pray Our Father who art in Heaven

Upon every Grave, Let the Warm summer sun,

Shine brightly there

Let the Warm southern wind,

Blow softly there.

Let the Green sod above,

Lie lightly there

Almighty God

Guide us, as we say Good night Brave hearts.

Good Night. Amen.

The American Patriot

By: Ray Duarte
Strip That Excess fat Evaluate - Does it Truly Function? Toledo The Most Important Tourist Spot Of Spain Denia Is One Of The Most Beautiful Tourist Spots Of Spain Why Are Palm Springs Properties An Exciting Investment Opportunity Little Mermaid Costume Can Be A Craze Each Halloween Holiday in Mauritius Jet Airways: Get The Best Air Travel Experience Shared Christmas Parties Gaining Popularity In 2010 Exciting Tour Packages To Kerala A Product To Make Your Eye Contour Appear Brighter And Smoother. Australia Famous Tourist Places Visiting Durban In South Africa - Three Of The Best Day Trips From Durban. Enjoying Your World Cup Soccer Festival
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.213.209) / Processed in 0.012804 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2325, 954,
The American Patriot