Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The American Idol
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The American Idol

The American Idol

I am sure by now we have all seen the degenerates on the show American idol

. And yes we love to see those guys make fools of themselves week in and week out but the one thing that is really smart about some of those idiots is that they are gaining lots of exposure. This is the one thing that is essential for any music group.

Now I know you new music guys want the fame and lights but you have to get yourself some followers first. Followers have to be directed and told what to do, obviously they have to be compelled, but at the same time it must be made clear that you are looking to sell them your CD

Lets say you are a new artist straight out of the basement and you have no idea what your next move is going to be. That is when you need to go to 2010hiphop.info and get all the information on what moves to make. From there I would go to 2010hiphop.info and get my music on their podcast so I can get it out to the world.

Now that you have all the information that you need and your music is out to masses now you need a little bit more exposure. Itunes here we come, get your music on itunes so your fans can have access to what you create. After itunes you should get yourself a identity on all of the social networks out there. Myspace(for those who are still stuck in 93), Facebook and all the others. I am sure that you know more them than I do.

OK, you have music on Itunes, Facebook and other sites. You are good to go, the next thing that you should go do is go viral with a great memorable Youtube.com video. I mean rock the people socks off, it can be a show or you in the studio but make sure that it is memorable. You want people to see your video over and over and over again. If you can achieve this then I guarantee that you will sell more of your music without the help of radio play and the record companies will come a calling. Some make it a mission if you are into music and you want it to support your lifestyle. The girls and Fame is just waiting for you. Dont Disappoint!!

by: pleasureking
Where to Find Coupons for Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tours Classic Christmas Poinsettias | Christmas Poinsettia Ideas The Tired Boston Marathon - Another Magnificent Display Of African Runners With Difficult Names Playa Del Carmen travel: an experience to share Popular Tourist Attractions in Frankfurt What makes Entourage Season 7 worth watching? Take a Guided Tour for your European Adventure Goldfrapp Tickets Available for UK Tour 2010 Sustainable Summer Cooling Travel In Russia - Moscow And St. Petersburg Common Halloween Fancy Dresses The Many Faces of Paris Most Unique Halloween Costumes for 2010
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.64.132) / Processed in 0.011570 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2074, 954,
The American Idol