Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » The Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent: Should I Buy It?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent: Should I Buy It?

The Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent is a top quality 3 person

, 3 season backpacking tent excellent for those on budget. It is a freestanding tent with a unique 3 pole system which allows great stability, even in the roughest conditions.. Before looking deeper at the Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent, I'll highlight some important to think about when picking out a tent.

Buying 3 season tents is a critical choice. Tents cost anywhere from $100 to $600 and you don't want to spend more money for features you don't need or worse yet, not spending enough and getting a poor tent. Most 3 season tent sell anywhere from $100 to $600 so you don't want to end up spending too little and ending up with a crappy tent or spend too much and get a tent that is way too overbuilt. After reading this article, you'll be able to confidently select the perfect tent for you.

Two key features to consider are the weight and size of your 3 season tents. 3 season tents that can sleep 2-3 people are typically four to nine pounds. Ultralight shelters weigh less than 3 pounds but are only made for 1 person. Family camping tents can weigh from ten to twenty pounds.

While 3 season tents are lighter and easier to carry on your trip, they may sacrifice some features. For example, the tents that are close to the 4-5 lb range don't have as many zippers, fewer and lighter poles, smaller vestibules and smaller rain flies. Now lets look deeper into the Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent.The Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent: Should I Buy It?

Comfort of the The Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent

The Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent is quite spacious. The tent has large vestibules which can hold a good amount of gear, with plenty of room to prepare food.

Set up

Set up takes about fifteen minutes. One neat feature is that the poles are color coordinated. This makes set up very easy. The pole clips easily snap over the poles. It takes about 7 minutes to repack the tent.

Ventilation of the The Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent

Users are constantly impressed by how much air flow the tent has. Even though the mesh small, the tent is very breathable. This keeps insects and other debris from getting into the tent while providing a comfortable overnight stay. The mesh roof also gives an amazing view for stargazing if the sky is clear.

Water Resistance

The tent is extremely waterproof. The urethane coated fabric doesn't allow ANY moisture inside, even in endless fog and precipitation.. One neat thing about the design of the fly door is that you do not get wet on the way out of the tent. The fly window allows you to check out the conditions outside before leaving the tent.

Summary

We were really impressed by the Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent. Compared to other backpacking tents, the Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tentis possibly the best 3 season, 3 person tent that gives the most bang for your buck.

About Alps Mountaineering

For over 10 years, Alps Mountaineering has maintained its reputation of being a company that offers quality products with excellent designs, plenty of features- all at afforadble prices. Time and time again, buyers are impressed by the quality of their tents and their low prices.

Learn more about the Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent and read Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent reviews at http://tentcritic.com.

By: Jeff Walters
Online shopping is great for buying engagement rings Special methods to buy some great first flush water filters on Web Why Buy An External Hard Drive? Ready To Buy A Ferret? Pizza Express Vouchers - Eat More Pay Less Noid Lights – Why Buy When You Can Make Your Own? New Mums - Try Before You Buy - Free! Go Online Shopping How To Calculate Csa Payments buy pools of your choice Payday Advance No Teletrack - Appropriate Approach to Clear Problems Spaying Her Before You Have Grand Pups Online Shopping & Online Shopping Fit Brains Discount Coupons: Fit Brains Savings
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.120.109) New York / New York City Processed in 0.014169 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 4001, 962,
The Alps Mountaineering Extreme 3 Tent: Should I Buy It? New York City