Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Adventure Travelers Packing Guide
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Adventure Travelers Packing Guide

The LAST thing you want to be when adventure traveling is under prepared. All it takes is a short amount of time to make sure you have all the right gear next time you have the opportunity to travel. I have hiked with people who didn't have the proper items when it started pouring out in the jungle, and it's not pretty. There's really nothing you can do when you're out in the terrain and asking yourself "why didn't I bring a raincoat?". So I decided to create this easy list of supplies you'll want to check off on your next adventure. Short and simple, here is a quick list to check off when packing:

Windproof/waterproof jacket

Plastic to cover your back pack and camera

Fleece/sweatshirt to hike in

Watershoes(If doing water sports, these are a huge plus)

Small towel

Swim wear

Insect Repellant (You'll want it)

Change of pants/shorts/shirts

Hiking shoes (Gym shoes will usually compensate)

Flashlight

Sunglasses

First aid kit

Sunblock

Camera/Film

Pocket Knife

This is a small list of physical items you'll want to check off before leaving for an adventure trip. Now depending on the length and extremity of your trip, you'll always want to pack accordingly. If you're going to be doing a 12 hour hike or a 4 hour mountain biking trip, your supplies will be different. Make sure to always take the right amount of food and water. It's always better to over prepare and not vice versa. I hope this list helps next time you have some opportunities to adventure travel!

Cheers to Another Adventure,

CheekyTraveler
How To Choose Ankle Boots As The Christmas Gift? Make your summer safer with SecureBag Watch 2010 2nd Test England Vs Australia Ashes Cricket Streaming Live a dream holiday by the sea at a hotel mancora Places to eat in Marylebone after a hard day's work at the office Srilanka Tour For Remarkable Experince Of South Asia Tour How to Fish for Saltwater Striped Bass with Light Tackle Rajasthan Travels Trip Four Ways to Make Your Christmas Memorable Office Cleaning - Counting the Cost in Challenging Economic Climate Street Fighter Chun Li Halloween Costume Street Fighter Chun-li Black Halloween Cosplay Costume India Rajasthan Tours and Travels
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.130.24) Connecticut / Fairfield Processed in 0.011959 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 1791, 954,
The Adventure Travelers Packing Guide Fairfield