Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The 1st step to starting a Home Based Business
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The 1st step to starting a Home Based Business

Hello and thank you for stopping by. Starting a "Home Based Business", WOW, that is a mouthful. First and foremost, I am not an expert, guru or anything close. I am however, someone who has started a few "Work from Home" ventures. I lost my job earlier this year. I was a salesman of Aluminum Storefronts for the past 33 years. As everyone is aware, new commercial construction is way down. I therefore decided to "Earn Money Working on the Internet". I won't get into all the business opportunities with this writing, I will address that at a latter date.

I want to help people understand the first and most important step. You must sit down and formulate a plan. You have to plan your work, then work your plan. We surely want things to change, but nothing will change unless we change. Everyone has heard the old adage, "If you keep doing the same things, you will keep getting the same results". This is so true. Get ready here is step number one.

You must determine your WHY. Dreams are the fuel that fire desire! What is it that you want or need from life. Is it time freedom, financial freedom, the desire to help others? We all have burning desires. There is something magical about writing out our goals. It is a known fact that if we do the same thing everyday for 30 days, it becomes a habit. You must therefore write down your goal(s). Every morning you start your day by reading your goal(s). This will imprint your plan into your sub-conscious mind and the plan will become reality.

Your Goal must be specific. You don't want to have a big 5 bedroom house. You do want a 3200 square foot house with 5 large bedrooms. You will have 4 baths and a three car garage. You get the idea. It is very important that you have a specific time frame for having this house. It must be a realistic time frame, a year, two, it doesn't matter, BUT it has to be realistic. You must also determine WHY this goal is important. Who, how and why will others benefit from the goal once achieved. Your next step is to develop a specific plan of action on how you will achieve this goal. Will you spend 3 hours a day on this venture? Will you read books for 20 minutes each day, will you listen to tapes. Will you follow the training schedule? You will decide which course to follow. Read your goals every day and follow the plan and you will reach your destination.

One last thought, create your long range goal, but formulate some short term goals as well. This will allow you to have some successes on your journey which will create momentum for your future.
Manufactured Sand Production Line Designed By Sbm The Rent Verses Buy Sniff Test Effectively Using the Max Color Limit I Can Use on Banners The Stages of Alcohol Treatment Effective Web Design Solution From Web Design Hampshire Fx Beginners Learn Forex Trading In The Most Effective Manner Top It Outsourcing Myths Demolished How To Look Good In Your Wedding Photos Pergolas for Fun and Relaxation Choosing A Good Supplier For Beautiful Shutters VIZIO M221NV Review - Looking For Real Ease In Higher Definition TV Viewing New 2010 Prom Hairstyle Trend Weight Loss Dicipline- The Success Story
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.77.71) / Processed in 0.012538 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2675, 975,