Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » The 02 Best Easiest & Free Online Tools - Find Hot Selling & Best Click Bank Product
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The 02 Best Easiest & Free Online Tools - Find Hot Selling & Best Click Bank Product

The 02 Best Easiest & Free Online Tools - Find Hot Selling & Best Click Bank Product

To find out finally a best converting product from 10,000 products of clickbank.com is only possible by tracking products performance trends. These trends are out come of analysis of months over months. Only, then you can be sure of performance and confident enough to stick with a product to promote it.

When you are going to promote you are spending your time, money and efforts as well. So, for the sake of your hard earned money, your precious time and your valuable efforts, you can afford to promote only those products which have already proved them more converting and profit taking once.

When it comes to be a professional in the field of affiliate marketing, every thing is delicate to handle. Right from your strategy of market to customer leads and referring them to the vendors site. This level of professionalism demands you to be very up to date and abreast with the latest trends in the field.

This is the only thing which promises you success in affiliate marketing field. Now, when once you have decided to be a professional in field, you need to know two very powerful and essential tools. More over just knowing them is a start. You should also know how to take them to task and produce great results for you.

One of such tool is cbengine.com. This online tool has a search option at its home page in the right hand column. This search option has parameters like category of product, now select here in drop down box ,for example Health, sub- category, now select here in drop down box ,for example -all sub-,ranked in, select here in drop down box ,for example any ranking, keywords, now select here in drop down box ,for example all word, look in, now select here in drop down box ,for example any , newer than now select here in drop down box ,for example 06 months & Order by, nowselect here in drop down box ,for example Gravity & Desc. And at last, Pays More Then, now select here in drop down box ,for example 70%.

Now hit search button at bottom. At main area of the same page you would be given results as per your set search criteria. Now you would find the products within Health niche launched within six months, so it means less competition. You would find in result page gravity of each product in descending order. Select a gravity 60 to 100, less then 60 would mean not a very high demanding product and more then hundred would mean a high competition product and hard to beat others who are already promoting that product.

In my results I found Xtreme fat loss diet with a gravity 99.34. Now I would like to cross check its performance trend at cb-analytics before I finally decide to take this product as a best one to promote.

Now, I shall copy vendor id of Xtreme fat loss diet and paste it in search window/ box of main page of cb-analytics.com. This would show us graphical representation of product in four graphs, Gravity, Earned per sale , Referred , Commission. At left corner of Gravity Graphic Box you can hover you mouse and extend the graphic data from 01 month to 06 month and even 01 year. When I copied and Paste vendor I.D for Xtreme fat loss diet , xfatloss in search box of cb-analytics , I can view a detailed performance trend of the product in detailed graphical preview. This makes me to decide the product to select it to promote or leave and start over at cbengine.com to find another suite able product to promote , instead.

Gravity of this specific product, what I see, is gradually to the downing tendency, It slides from 150 to 98 in 01 month. So, I would leave this product because its gravity is declining very rapidly. I would start over and find another with gravity tends ascending.
Watch Portsmouth vs Preston Online Free Live MLS Learn To Trade With Forex watch The Last Song (2010) online free The Lucky Draw - An Introduction To Online High Stakes Roulette Using a Betting system to improve your betting odds. Betting Tips Online Getting The Outstanding Replica Watches Online Beating the Forex - Why Forex Robot Martingale Traders Defeat Most Humans Free Poker is Online Entertainment High Stakes Craps - An Introduction To The Online Version Stream NHL Watch Ottawa Senators vs Boston Bruins Online Live via PC How To Watch When In Rome Online Free Have Fun And Make Money Through Online Gambling Sites Iphone developer-how to search for jobs online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.216.36) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013053 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3836, 973,
The 02 Best Easiest & Free Online Tools - Find Hot Selling & Best Click Bank Product New York City