Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Testing Links Pesticides With Adhd In Kids - Purity Products
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Testing Links Pesticides With Adhd In Kids - Purity Products

Testing Links Pesticides With Adhd In Kids - Purity Products

Recent research published this week in the Journal Pediatrics

, has determined a correlation with pesticides exposure and attention-deficit disorder in U.S. children. The kids' urine was tested for pesticide residue and those with the highest levels had increased chances of having ADHD which is associated with trouble in school and with learning.

It is not clear if the kids were exposed to the pesticides in environmental factors such as drinking water or air, or in the food that they eat. It was concluded that pesticides were present in the urine of 94% of the 1,139 children tested.

Previous studies have shown that switching to organic fruits and vegetables drops levels of pesticide compounds in urine to undetectable or close to undetectable levels. I personally feel that more studies should be done that may actually prove causality and not just correlation with pesticide levels on fruits and vegetables that will push the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to lower the levels of pesticide that are deemed expectable in all food.

Until then, parents should always be aware of risks that could possibly be involved when feeding their children products such as non-organic produce and non-filtered water.

Here at Purity Products, we have created our own Organic Brothers line of Certified Organic Triple Greens and Organic Reds Formula because of our concern for this very issue. We can assure our customers that our products, such as Reds and Triple Greens Drinks, are organic because they are certified organic by the USDA and OAI. I love when my kids drink these powered drinks because I know that they are pure and contaminant free, as provide so many benefits. In addition, many other of our powered drinks contain beneficial organic ingredients even though they are not certified organic.

I always make a point of buying as much organic food as possible so that I can make sure my kids have very little exposure to pesticides. Although I try to avoid pesticides as much as possible, the fact is that we are all exposed to pesticides and chemicals on some level. It is important to do as much as possible to lower pesticide exposure, especially for our kids, since they are more susceptive because of their size and growing bodies.

To read more about this subject and others, please visit Purity Products

by: Joe Singleton
Becoming A Boy Scout: Getting Started Make Your Way in the World of Teen Fashion with Limited Too Coupon Codes Keep Your Children Cavity Free While Young Get Your Kids Into Jewelry-making! How Students and Teenagers Can Make Money Fast Online Stay Happy in a Childless Marriage How To Discipline Children - Tips for Parents and Carers Weight Loss For Teens - 8 Fast Tips And Information Restyle Your Child's Bedroom Does Your Child Fear of Maths - Remove Math Fobia Using Genius Abacus and Vedic Maths Children's Wishes for Christmas Ideal Gifts for Children This Christmas Make A Kids Table - Try This and You Won't Fail !
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.102.215) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.007403 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2484, 956,
Testing Links Pesticides With Adhd In Kids - Purity Products Copenhagen