Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Ted, An Ultrasound Technician, Performs A 4d Sonogram On A Pregnant Mother
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ted, An Ultrasound Technician, Performs A 4d Sonogram On A Pregnant Mother

Ted, An Ultrasound Technician, Performs A 4d Sonogram On A Pregnant Mother

I work for a clinic that offers 4D ultrasound. Many people are skeptical about 4D ultrasound and some think that this could be dangerous for both the mother and the infant but as an experienced sonographer I am fully confident of my skills and learning. For 30 years of ultrasound technology usage, there had never been a case of a serious deformation or mental damage to any of the patients' fetuses.

As a sonographer, we should administer the procedure by utilizing only the specific intensity of ultrasound waves and by using the equipment for a maximum of one hour. Many parents have been very anxious to see their baby before they are born and it is a great pleasure on my part to assist them as they eagerly anticipate their babies' face.

"Ted," said the receptionist, "here is a woman who wants a 4D ultrasound but she is only at 17 weeks gestation.

"Does she have a doctor's order?" I asked.Ted, An Ultrasound Technician, Performs A 4d Sonogram On A Pregnant Mother

"No, she doesn't seem to have one." She replied.

"I better talk to her myself then." I stepped out of the ultrasound room and went to the waiting area. I saw a young woman with a very bright smile and young man with an equally captivating grin. They look like a typical couple expecting their first born.

"Hello, I'm Ted." I extend my arm for a handshake.

"I am Rosa and this is my husband Ben. We are expecting our first child and my friend told me that we could know the sex of our baby at this time. So... we were hoping that we could, with the 4D ultrasound technology... and we might have an idea on how our baby will look like as well." She explained cheerfully.

I sat myself down and explained, "Your friend is right, Rosa. But it only has a 50% accuracy rate. Would you risk it? I suggest that you come at around 24 weeks so that we could catch a glimpse of your baby as it smiles and moves. By this time, everything is very clear and your baby's face would be really similar to how it will look like after you give birth." Rosa nodded as I explained and Ben held her hand in support.

"You're right; we'd rather have the ultrasound when we can see our baby smile." Ben decided.

I gave them a schedule and some instructions. "Come back here after seven weeks or so and drink plenty of water two weeks before coming here so that we could a clear picture of the baby, ok?"

On that note, the couple left. As expected, after seven weeks they returned again to our clinic with the same warmth and eagerness they had the first time I saw them.

As I started the session, I explained to them what they could expect. When they saw their baby's first image they were already assessing whose face the baby has. The couple seemed overjoyed that the baby looked like both of them. On the screen, the baby has Rosa's round face and Ben's aquiline nose. Tears welled Rosa's eyes as she saw her baby's first smile and Ben gave a chuckle when the baby hiccuped. They were having an angelic baby boy.

by: Caitlin Roberts
Getting Pregnant After a Miscarriage - How to Increase Your Chances of Conceiving After Having a Miscarriage Pregnancy at 39 Years Old - How Easy It is to Get Pregnant at 39 or Above Fertility after 40 : You Easily Can Get Pregnant at 40 or Above How to Get Pregnant Quickly : How to Boost Your Fertility Chances, Even If You are 40 or Above How To Get Pregnant When The Cards Are Stacked Against You What to Eat When Pregnant: Detoxing from Sugar and Caffeine Working out after being pregnant Probabilities of Getting Pregnant Over 40 - Helpful hints for Augmenting Odds of Getting Pregnant after 40 How to Get Pregnant - Must Know Secrets for How to Get Pregnant Pregnancy: Getting Off The Pill To Get Pregnant How to Get Pregnant Faster – 3 Critical Tips You Should Know About Pregnancy Blighted Ovum Acquiring Pregnant Women Insurance Essential Now A Days Pregnant And Stylish
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.51.117) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.010629 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3127, 955,
Ted, An Ultrasound Technician, Performs A 4d Sonogram On A Pregnant Mother Atlanta