Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Teaching Your Dog To Behave
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Teaching Your Dog To Behave

Teaching Your Dog To Behave

When it comes to owning a pet, usually the answer is to get a dog

. Dogs are truly man's best friend and can be a great companion. They are loyal and always happy to see you whenever you come home. Some dogs however can be little rascals and sometimes not listen to you and do whatever they want. I recently bought a dog and it has been close to a year and I still haven't been able to kick his habit of eating kleenex and tearing it to pieces. I will be the first to admit that training a dog isn't easy. It takes experience and a lot of work to accomplish the goals of a well behaved dog. It can be achieved but it takes some work. Here are some tips you can consider to help train your dog.

One of the first things I recommend you doing if you don't have much experience training dogs is to hire a dog trainer or go to do training classes. This usually doesn't cost you much to do and they can provide you with the necessary tools and techniques to help train your dog properly. Another tip that I recommend you doing if you have a dog with a lot of energy is to take them on long walks. You will be amazed with what this will do for your dog. By taking them on long walks it will wear them out and make them more calm. If you leave them locked in the house all day they will get frustrated and it could lead them to biting you or someone you know or possibly other problems. The more you walk them and release all that energy that more likely you will avoid problems like dog bites. A third tip to help them with there eating manners is to make sure they are seated before you give them the food. Put the food down and tell them to stay until you tell them to eat. This will help make them less aggressive when eating and also show your authority over them. A fourth tip for training your dog is to make sure that when you are walking the dog that they are always next to you or behind you. You don't want the dog to lead as they will think they are the pack leader and you are his followers. For teaching him obedience you need to claim your role as the leader and make your dog the follower.

Training your dog take a lot of work and patience but once they are well trained you will love them even more.

by: RB
Quality Dog Gates Portable Dog Hammocks Choosing Your Dogs Doc How Does Diesel Petrol Fuel Petrol Air Substance Narrow Work? Introduce Chihuahua And Bull Terrier To First Time Feeding Dog People Ril- Bpin Talks With The Petroleum Industry To Supply Gas To Andhra Pradesh Sturdy Plastic Dog Kennels Wildlife Removal Lawrenceville And Animal Safety Get The Support You Need By Starting Petitions Crucial Considerations When Finding Ideal Shops For Pet Grooming Nashville Facts About Pet Waste Removal Dallas Importance Of Dog Insurance Common Household Things That Can Harm Your Dog
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.36.192) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011554 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2282, 969,
Teaching Your Dog To Behave Atlanta