Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Teach a child to cook they can feed the world!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Teach a child to cook they can feed the world!

Don't neglect teaching home school cooking class

. This class can teach your children creative and fun ways to play with their food! Cooking class adds more than just food to the class, it includes reading, reading comprehension, math, science, geography and history. How does it add all that to your home school? Lets break it down!

When you cook you read recipes and you have to comprehend what you are reading or the recipe won't turn out right. You have to measure ingredients that takes math. Cooking is all about science, how ingredients interact with each other and what they do to the recipe. You can teach history of food or recipes and geography is brought in when you select recipes from other parts of the world. Home school cooking class is really a themed unit.

We weren't home schooled, but growing up my mom taught us kids to cook, allowed us to even prepare meals for the family so we would learn at least some of the basics. I have taught our children to cook as well. In today's fast take-out, microwave-a- meal world, many children have not been taught how to cook. Teach a child to cook they will never starve and could one day become a world class chef.

Little children always want to help cook in the kitchen, sometimes we as parents push them away and say no it's to hot or to difficult. But yet this is the best time to start with the basic safety in the kitchen. Cooking class at home should always include basic kitchen safety, basic kitchen cleanliness as well as safety and cleanliness in preparing certain foods like chicken.

Recently I have found out our son's friends have never been taught to cook, oh they can use the microwave just fine, but to cook a meal from scratch they would be lost. These are teenagers ready to make their way in the world and all they know is take-out and microwave-a-meal cooking. That is not cooking to me, that is being a lazy parent and not helping your child to learn to be an adult. Even boys need to learn cooking, you can not survive on fast food it is not healthy.

So this home school mom is taking on an added responsibility and I am going to teach these kids to cook. These are not even home school children, but I am offering a Saturday class so they can at least learn the basics in cooking and who knows one day one of them could be a master chef!

Watch for upcoming Home school cooking class ebook and check out our other great ebooks at www.homeschoolingprofessor.com

By: Star R.
Enrolled Your Kids & Teens In Summer Camp Activities JOHN CENA TOYS Kids Messenger Bags Military Divorce Attorneys Harrisonburg Va:child Custody Kidsline Bedding For Your Children More Fun With Kids Room Dcor Military Divorce Attorneys Lynchburg Va:child Custody Evaluate How Your Emotions Influence Your Child With Autism---Part One What Should I Eat To Conceive A Boy Baby? How To Improve The Chances Of Having A Boy Baby Six Tried and True Methods of Martial Arts Marketing to Children Traditional Folk Toys: Pinball (figure) Introduce Your Kids To Your Preferred Classic Toys
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.107.149) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012522 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2816, 956,
Teach a child to cook they can feed the world! Copenhagen