Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Teach Your Children to Tell the Time With a Teach Me Time Alarm Clock
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Teach Your Children to Tell the Time With a Teach Me Time Alarm Clock

Anything you can do in the home to enhance the education in the school is a great thing. Not only will the child learn faster but they will be more inclined to want to learn, establishing a strong educational pattern for the rest of life. When children grow there are some basic skills they learn at the onset. They learn their ABC's, their numbers, how to write and how to tell time. With a glowing clock, learning how to tell time can be not only educational but fun making the process easier.

The Teach Me Time Talking Alarm Clock and Night Light has several functions that are both useful and educational. Plus it grows with the child to expand the learning that can be done with the use of this clock. First, it is a clock and alarm that will fit well in any child's room. Next, it is a night light that emits a warm glow in two different colours for the evening and morning time when it is OK to wake up. Finally, it is a talking clock that will help teach the child how to tell time in both digital and analogue.

For young children aged three to five the clock will help teach children when it is time to sleep and stay in bed and when it is time to wake up. Parents can set the time when it is OK to wake up and when that time arrives the glowing colour will change from yellow to green. This will help the child recognize sleep and waking times.Teach Your Children to Tell the Time With a Teach Me Time Alarm Clock

Children aged five to seven can start to learn how to tell time with the talking option. There is an interactive teaching game that helps make learning fun. They will learn how to tell time in both digital and analogue. When it comes time to do telling time work in school the children will be well prepared and already know how to do it making school work that much easier.

Children over the age of seven can use the clock to help them wake up for school or from a nap. They can learn responsibility by waking all alone from the alarm. They also have an available snooze function so they will learn how not to over use it so they end up late. The glowing clock is the ideal addition to any child's room to educate and be functional at the same time. Plus, it is attractive and will match just about any decor. It comes with interchangeable LED lights so you can control the colour of the clock. The base clock is white but you can add yellow, blue or green LED lights so that it matches your room best.

The interactive game that is included in the talking glowing clock is perfect for beginner to advanced time tellers. There are five stages of the game so that as the child learns they can advance and discover new things. Announcements are made clearly in a pleasant female voice that will be comforting to the child.

In order to enhance your child's education further, consider adding glow stickers to the room also. Not only will the child have an opportunity to learn how to tell time with a fun, interactive game on the glowing clock but the child will also be exposed to the world around, animals and the night sky.

A glowing clock is the ideal addition to any child's room. Parents will enjoy how fun and easy it is to teach their child how to tell time. Children will enjoy the process and have a functional alarm clock that will grow with them. Plus the glowing alarm clock is in a fun shape that children love and a changeable coloured base to match any decor which the parents will love. This is a great way to teach your children and the glow clock also makes great birthday and holiday presents for your child or a child who is close to you.

For a wide range ofGlow stick products that are both fun and educational, visit Glowstick City athttp://www.glowstickcity.co.uk
Mangosteen Can Heal We did a first birthday photo shoot with kids in their hats and cloth diapers Watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules megavideo More Cool Plush Toys Under 30 Dollars Woodworking Projects for Kids The Importance of Losing For Children Millions of Custodial Parents Have Not Filed For Child Support - Steps on How to File Parental care - Are we making our future investment on children? Texting While Driving - A Teen Killer Early Childhood Training: Developing Learning That Lasts Hypnotherapy can help your child that suffers from Asthma What Makes Kids Laugh? ADHD Drugs For Kids - Looking At An Alternative Which Will Not Turn Your Child Into A Zombie
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.149.242) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.010423 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3824, 956,
Teach Your Children to Tell the Time With a Teach Me Time Alarm Clock Ljubljana