Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Taylormade Tour Bunner Fairway Wood's Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Taylormade Tour Bunner Fairway Wood's Review

From the websites, I know the TaylorMade Tour Burner Fairway Wood featuresDual Crown Technology that weighs less than a typical crown. Saved weight is redistributed to give the2008 Burner a 35% lower center of gravity than the previous Burner, promoting a higher launch and higher flight for more carry and distance. Meanwhile, the fast-looking triangular shaped head permits an even lower CG placement, making it even easier to get a solid launch.

Boasting the largest size and footprint of any TaylorMade steel fairway, the 2008 Burner Fairway has a 6% higher MOI (moment of inertia) than previous Burner fairway models for increased forgiveness on off-center hits. The SuperFast shaft and Arrow 2 ultra-light grip each promote faster swing speed for increased distance.

Modern head shape promotes lower, deeper and precision-placed CG for higher launch angle and lower spin. SuperFast Technology promotes increased swing speed, faster ball speed and added distance. Inverted Cone Technology dramatically expands the portion of the clubface that delivers high COR for consistently longer drives on off-center hits. SuperFast 60-gram shaft is exceptionally lightweight and stable to promote greater distance and accuracy.

Features Of The TaylorMade Fairway Wood:

Dual crown and weighted power-base promote increased carry and distance

Modern head shape promotes lower, deeper and precision-placed CG for higher launch angle, lower spin

SuperFast Technology promotes increased swing speed, faster ball speed and added distance

Inverted Cone Technology dramatically expands the portion of the clubface that delivers high COR

RE*AX,SuperFast 60 by Fujikura Graphite shaft

One of the user said, "When I took my first swing in your 'driving range' I knew I was going to buy the club. I just took a couple more swings just in case, and they felt progressively better! Bought the 3 & 5 woods. I am seriously thinking about the driver now! Great clubs!"

In my opinion, the TaylorMade Tour Burner Fairway Wood is also great.It isa nice product, forgiving club, easiest driver to hit that i've played. And ithas a nice sound when hitting the ball and great distance with this club.

Hot Research:

Taylormade Rossa Siena4 Putter

TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep TP Driver
Cheap Sharm El Sheikh Holidays - Best Holidays in Egypt Renting In Greater London Free Christmas offers - Be more happier in festive time How to Judge Flexible LED Strip ? Lone Female Travellers - Tips on How to Stay Safe Getting In To Australia - Why You Need A Migration Agent How To Make The Most Out Of Your Trip To Kia Dealers In Indianapolis Minibus Insurance And Other Important Considerations For European Travel NLP Courses London Milwaukee Brewers Tickets : 500 But Were Witness To Prince Fielder Setting The Franchise Record Ahmedabad City Guide – Holiday in the City of Textiles and IIM White Christmas Tickets : White Christmas Will Have A U.s. National Tour London Bridge Hotels Can Maximise Your Free Time
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.30.162) / Processed in 0.011570 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2464, 954,