Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Taylormade R11 Tp Driver Deliver Critical Sweet Spot Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Taylormade R11 Tp Driver Deliver Critical Sweet Spot Review

By incorporating our new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) Technology, along with our proven Flight Control Technology and Movable Weight Technology, into a single clubhead, the Taylormade R11 TP Driver gives golfers the ability to adjust their driver to fit their individual needs with even greater precision.

This driver is the same head as the normal TaylorMade R11 Driver and the only difference is the shaft which is 65 grams instead of the options of 70 or 60. grams. The "TP" version has a lower center of gravity and is for the more experienced player. The power and consistency the TaylorMade R11 TP Driver brings will improve your game and the sleek white finish will make you the center of attention on the course and in the clubhouse.

I went through many drivers over the last few weeks and hit all the "top" drivers you consistently hear about. I was very close to going with the Ping G20 Driver for sale, which is a great driver in my opinion; however, after hitting the R11 with the Aldila RIP (alpha) I was sold. Distance is about the same as other drivers but this is down the middle for me most of the time. I really enjoy the white head for allignment and love the fact you can change out shafts. Off-center hits are noticeably shorter and feel clanky. When you catch it on the sweet spot, it does really go and the club certainly feels good when you do this.

The TaylorMade R11 TP Driver is phenomenal and is very easy to control. The ability to close or open the face is a fantastic feature and allows you to adjust as necessary as your swing evolves. I really enjoy the white head for allignment and love the fact you can change out shafts. The driver is as long as anything on the market and is the easiest to control. It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver.

Also, the power and consistency the R11 brings will improve your game and the sleek white finish will make you the center of attention on the course and in the clubhouse. The "TP" version has a lower center of gravity and is for the more experienced player. Movable Weight Technology (MWT) allows you to tune the driver's center of gravity to promote a draw or neutral ball flight. Adjust the weights as necessary to achieve the desired trajectory bias. The ball directional tendency goes towards the side that the heavy weight is placed.

by: Lillian
Have You Ever Considered Medi Spa For Age Reduction Treatments? The Reasons Why Many People Do Not Survive Cancer All Natural Treatments For Pilaris Keratosis Investigating Realistic Plans In Hgh Treatments Blow Away Wrinkle Or Saggy Skin With Non-invasive Treatments Antineoplastics Mabs Is The Top Therapeutic Class For Cancer Treatment Achieving A Younger Looking Skin With Facial Treatments Chronic Periodontitis Linked To Tongue Cancer What Is Prostate Cancer Recurrence? General Prostate Cancer Information Cancer Radiation Therapy: Are You Ready For The Next Big Wave? Knowing The Abcds Of Skin Cancer Spa In Australia Has Advanced Treatments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.185.147) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.011545 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 11 , 2867, 301,
Taylormade R11 Tp Driver Deliver Critical Sweet Spot Review Ann Arbor