Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driver 2010' Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driver 2010' Review

Today, I will talk about Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driver 2010. I bought this club about two weeks ago and I can tell you it isthe best driver I have ever owned, and I have owned a lot; four in the last two years. It increased my clubhead speed by over 10 MPH and I get about 30 more yards of distance.

I hit about every club they had at Edwin Watts before I chose this one; there's no comparison to anything else on the market. I went from a regular shaft to a "M" shaft, which is what used to be called a "Senior" shaft. I haven't had any problems with control but I do tend to fade it a little more than I did my last driver which was the Taylormade burner draw 2007 model. This club is much longer than it was.

The 460cc head of the Burner SuperFastis sleeker and more aerodynamic than the previous Burner driver, allowing it to slip through the air more efficiently and help you swing the club faster. At the same time, the face of the SuperFast is the largest TaylorMade has ever produced, which should help maintain ball speed across a larger hitting area and increase forgiveness.

The Burner SuperFastcomes standard with a 46.5-inch Matrix Ozik XCon 4.8 shaft, which is both extremely light and soft in the tip. That combination should help launch drives on a higher trajectory with more spin, which should improve carry distance for slower-swinging players. (Fast-swinging players benefit from a driver that launches the ball high with less spin.)

My neighbor has one of these. He is a beginner (having only golfed now for about 14 months). Anyway, he is knocking the hell out of the ball with the Superfast (230-250 yards more often than not). I just can't compete against it (I use a Titlest 975J 8.5); my best drive distances are around 220 yards. He is routinely out driving the other two guys we usually play with as well (and these guys have been playing for a couple of decades). I find myself trying to increase my swing speed (thereby losing some control) in an attempt to keep up with him I'm seriously thinking now that I need to get me one of these, high price notwithstanding.

All in all, it is a very good driver. When playing it on the green, you will find it is fit for you. you can have a try.

Hot Research:

Taylormade R9 Max Driver TYPE E
How to quit snoring Reviewed London Minibus Hire The Most Beneficial Off Roading Spots by:Wendell Combs What Are Personal Injury Lawyers How to earn money 2 All About Getting a College Degree Online: But Were Afraid to Ask Ten Foolproof Factors For Successful Value Investing Get More Information On Cerebral Palsy Treatments American Pickers Season two : Antique Archaeology About To Begin Hire A Talent Agency Melbourne Who Would Make All Arrangements For The Party Hot Tips to Keep a Man From Cheating How To Make Dining A Family Affair Someone Attempted These Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.160.156) / Processed in 0.005253 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2421, 975,