Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver Left Handed Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver Left Handed Review

When I got my Tour Burner driver, I went directly to the driving range to see how well the driver performed vs. my BigBertha. My initial reaction after hitting my first ball was: "WOW!". I could not believe my eyes when I saw how far and straight my drives went. I normally can only hit my BigBertha 460 driver about 200 yards on a good day, but with the Tour Burner driver I was able to launch the ball consistently 225-230 yards. I was blown away at those results.Getting the new golf driver on Cheap golf clubs is a happy experience for golfers. Another thing I noticed, was that the flight path of my shots was consistent every time, flying the perfect trajectory, even on off-center hits. This was in part to the high MOI and Inverted Cone Technology which promote stability and higher ball speeds off the square face of the club.

The exceptionally high MOI of the Taylormade Tour Burner driver head makes it extremely stable and forgiving on off-center hits. During my tests at both the driving range and on the golf course my off-center hits still went straight and long, thanks to the high MOI. That benefit, combined with the advantage provided by TaylorMade's patented Inverted Cone Technology (ICT), result in even higher ball speed on off-center hits. Inverted Cone Technology is characterized by a shallow cone milled directly onto the inner side of the clubface and changes the way the face behaves at impact so that a larger area of the face delivers higher ball speed. Higher ball speeds leads to the tour-caliber distance we all desire.

Features:

Dual crown and weighted power-base promote increased carry and distance

Modern head shape promotes lower, deeper and precision-placed CG for higher launch angle and lower spin

SuperFast Technology promotes increased swing speed, faster ball speed and added distance

Inverted Cone Technology dramatically expands the portion of the clubface that delivers high COR for consistently longer drives on off-center hits

SuperFast 60-gram shaft is exceptionally lightweight and stable to promote greater distance and accuracy

More information about TaylorMade Tour Burner Driveron golfstockstore.com
How to Find and Date Orthodox Jewish Singles Washington DC Paradise - Magical Marvelous Mauritius Kerala an Ultimate Destination for Holiday in Bliss of Heaven 70% American have not made their will ! Steribrush™ Germicidal UV Travel Toothbrush Sanitizer Manual The Coziest of Villas in Costa Brava Palace on Wheels & Taj Mahal- The jewels of Indian Tourism Why You Should Stay at Country Inns and Suites Get the Pleasure of Luxurious Limousine Services in Australia-Tour packages Explore the Beautiful Attractions on Mauritius Honeymoon Tour Holiday apartments in Cyprus mean living the good life at bargain prices Golden Triangle Tour – What's Golden about It? Sweetheart for Christmas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.30.232) / Processed in 0.012216 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2307, 954,