Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Talk About Your Christmas Journey
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Talk About Your Christmas Journey

Do you make any plans for your Christmas? Expect decoration

, such as snowflake Christmas decorations, any good ideas for Christmas holiday?

How is everyone doing with earning their petals? So far, we have only done 2 petals. We will only have one meeting in December because of Christmas holidays, in which we will have a Christmas party and the party will be made of Christmas snowflake decorations but then starting in January, we will get serious about earning the rest of the petals.

We just find out last petal last night. Well at least my daughters and my co leaders daughter did.

I wont back track petals and have been telling those parents whose girls missed meeting they could make them up. We also have one meeting in December so we are having a Christmas party and they are getting all their fun patches and petals I owe them.

What kind of Christmas snowflake clip art are you making? I'm trying to figure out what we are going to be doing for our Christmas party. I've still got two weeks to figure it out.

We are starting the journeys in January. I am going to go with the garden one. I have a childrens museum in town that had programs to along with it.

At the end of this year we will have earned 7 petals -- we're doing one per month.

I saw a really cute Gingerbread man project (think paper chain with gingerbread men) on-line that we were thinking of doing, too, but ran out of time. A short-cut is to make a g-man design but add a square on top of the g-man's head. Then have the girls color/glitter, etc. then you take the square and fold it over on a string or ribbon and glue it to the back of the g-man's head. Keep doing that for 10-20 gingerbread men and you have homemade Christmas snowflake clip art for your tree, room, etc.

While, we aren't doing Journeys, and I'm glad we aren't. We only meet for 1 hour, twice a month and we have so many fun things planned that I can't even see how we'd have time for Journeys.

I anticipate doing Journeys next year, after we complete our petals. Hopefully, we can also start on-time and not wait until November so we'll have two more months to plan.

This week we are doing animal/pet care and safety. We are also collecting things to donate to the humane society and we are going to make some catnip toys out of socks-then wrap them as Christmas gifts.

The only issue is to make sure the girls wrap the floral tape around tightly enough.

Obviously you can change up with Santa, Angels, Snowmen, snowflake Christmas decorations, etc.

by: Ladiees Fashion
The Pure African Mango, Does It really Work? Explore The Wonderful Beauty Of Singapore Indian second marriage has long been overdue! Patients Receive Exam, X-rays And Prophylaxis Cleaning For Discounted Rate At This Lombard Family De How To Buy Wigs Online Perfect For Hair Paper Coverage Performed No Wow Gold Eu Component Home Owners Insurance, The Facts. Financial Advice For Women by:Connie David The Power of Colon Cleansing - Ready to Finally Lose Weight? Sweet Treats For Online Resourcing As Mars Embark On An Online Recruitment Drive How To Last Longer In Bed For Men - Fixing Sexual Dysfunction Easily Without Drugs Falguni and Shane Peckcock - LFW S/S 11- Showcased their collection at On/Off - London Fashion week in Sept 2010 - With celebs at front row Jimmy Choo Guys Neck Ties - the Amount of Unique Designs You Know
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.174.95) / Processed in 0.011730 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2958, 975,