Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » TEEN COUNTRY SINGER ‘Anna Craig' to release debut 5 track EP
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

TEEN COUNTRY SINGER ‘Anna Craig' to release debut 5 track EP

TEEN COUNTRY SINGER Anna Craig' to release debut 5 track EP

Youtube sensation and Singer/Songwriter Anna Craig to release debut 5 track EP.

The 17 year old singer from Hartselle, Alabama currently has over 1.5 million hits on Youtube and has received substantial radio play across the US.

Anna Craig is a country singer songwriter from Hartselle Alabama. Discovered on Youtube where she has several thousand subscribers and well over 1.5 million views, 17 year old Anna Craig is pleased to announce her first release with Expat Records. A distant cousin to Tammy Wynette, Anna has a unique, powerful voice in her petite 5' 3" frame. She has been described as "Taylor Underwood." Her songs come from the heart of a teen, from songs about teen relationships like "In Disguise" and "The Secret", to the tearful plea for a boyfriend to safely return home from Afghanistan in "Come Back Home", to the sassy "Slow Down", Anna has a sound that will be enjoyed for generations to come.TEEN COUNTRY SINGER ‘Anna Craig' to release debut 5 track EP

Youtube is really where it all started for me, Anna says. I did a cover of Taylor Swifts Picture to Burn. I kept doing more covers and then started doing some of my own songs. I still remember when I was so excited to have one hundred subscribers. I cant believe now I have several thousand! Its crazy! But that is how I really got going. A producer, Chris Via, saw my videos and encouraged me to lay down some tracks. And then Expat Records heard them. And here I am!

Like her idol Taylor Swift, Anna loves writing about the trials of female teens. Most of my songs were about my boyfriend at the time, Anna says with a laugh. The track In Disguise is about how the grass is not always greener on the other side of the mountain. A lot of times the ideal boy for a girl is right under her nose. She just does not recognize him for who he is.

Probably the song that tugs at the heartstrings more than any other is Come Back Home. It is about a girl hoping that her boyfriend who was going to Afghanistan would not only fight for his country, but he would also protect himself. More than anything, she just wanted him to come back home. Commenting on the song, Anna said, My boyfriend was thinking about joining the military when he got out of high school. I got to thinking what that would be like and it didnt take me long to write Come Back Home.

Slow Down is just a great song that really expresses who I am in a fun way. In the song, Anna lets her fictional two-timing car racing boyfriend know in a hurry that he better slow down his fast paced style if he wants to have any chance with her.

If her debut album is any indication, the country music world will be hearing lots more from Anna Craig.

Anna Craig, the self titled EP is due for release on Expat Records on 11th April 2011 and will be available from iTunes, Amazon and other online stores.
Bed Rest and Respite Due to Pregnancy and Childbirth Child Anxiety Treatment - Tips For Concerned Parents Let your kid enjoy the world of moshi monsters Scene Hairstyles for Scene Kids and Teens Do You Have a Child With Anxiety? 3 Tips to Ease Their Pain Fun Activities For Kids - Craft Activities Throughout The Year Showcase Your Child's Talents - Americas Next Child Model Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, A Condition That affects Infants After Birth That Is Characterized By Some Abnormalities In The Child That Are Irreversible Hair products for the biracial child Choosing The Right Probiotics For Children CD Jackets Catch Kids Attention Immediately How To Buy a Safe Step Stool For a Child Riding Toys For Kids - What Every Parent Needs to Know
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.44.9) / Processed in 0.011903 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2939, 956,