Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Summer Time Is A Great Time
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Summer Time Is A Great Time

I love summer, I look forward to it all year and can't wait for the days to warm up and to be able to be outside comfortably in the evenings

. I love the farmers markets, hiking, biking, swimming, taking the boys to the park, enjoying down time from homework, school activities, projects and early morning routines. I enjoy watching a movie or taking a walk in the evening, not having to worry about early bedtime for school. I enjoy the structure of the school year but a respite from it is also a great change.

Now of course, I am being a little overly optimistic about summer, I do sometimes tire of having the whole neighborhood at our house for 12 hours a day, trying to keep the kids occupied all day and not on their video systems and the humidity can sometimes get to the best of us. But with air conditioning, parks, bikes, skateboards and other modern conveniences summer is a magical time and one to be enjoyed and appreciated. Sometimes I have to hide in my room for an hour with a good book to escape. I love the air conditioning, I love coolness and reprieve we get from the oppressive heat until it cools off in the evenings and we can emerge again.

I make a list of places we want to go and things we want to see at the beginning of the summer. We have a field trip day that is usually on Wednesday where we one by one check off the places we were excited to visit. I often Google "free places to go" or "free things to do" in our city. We mix the ones we have to pay for and the ones that are free for a good balance. We keep a list of which are indoors and air conditioned and those that are outside so we can plan according to the weather. It makes the summer go smoother and gives us something to look forward to. It is fun if we can go with another mom and her children, gives me adult conversation and the kids someone to run with. It seems like we always have an extra neighborhood kid in tow.

Summer can be exhausting and long or it can be a time of exploration and adventure. The kids are home, and the days are warm; time to pack up the kids for a day at the park or children's museum, adventure is waiting and so are endless activities.

by: Art Gib
Top travel insurance tips Santa Nativities and Other Christmas Collectibles for the 2010 Holiday Season Seeing It All In Washington Dc Finding Paradise In Las Vegas, Nevada Piccadilly Hotels London is the Place to Stay Are Europe Tours All They Are Cracked Up To Be Myrtle Beach Saves You Money Use A Good Travel Guide For Your Trip To Amsterdam Netherlands Light Up Your Summer Barbecue! Trip to Abu Simbel From Aswan Make Shaftesbury hotel London your destination Traveling To Europe The Right Way Day trip to Luxor and Karnak temple from Taba by flight
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.104.214) / Processed in 0.011178 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2246, 954,