Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Success Of A Portland Or Web Designer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Success Of A Portland Or Web Designer

As a quiet observer of a local Portland Oregon Web Designer I have had the privilege of watching this designer come into his own in a short few months

. As a professional in the web design industry it has been quite enlightening to see what good business practices and attitude can do for a company. From observing him is his own element it has become quite clear to me how he has been able to acquire such stature in this industry.

1.First of all he always remembers he too is a consumer. By this I mean he has not forgotten what it feels like to sit on the other side of the desk. The ability and more important the desire to always look at things from a customers point of view is very important. At this view it is much easier to be fair and honest. We all want to be treated fairly, not treated like a sitting duck ready to be taken. Web designers are in a special position. We are offering a service that the general public knows very little about. We just are lucky that all businesses need a well done professional web design.

2.Second of all excellence is at the forefront of everything he does. He has the motto of There is very little room in the middle of the pack, but there is lots of room at the top. By this I think he means that being in the middle of the pack means being among the average. Being at the top means the top 10% of your industry. In all industries the majority of business offer only marginal, average at best products and services. But there are a few that strive to be the best. The best of products available. If a service is being provided, strive to be the best, strive to be in that 10% that is at the top.

3.All ways being available and accessible to your customers is another trait that this web design professional exhibits. Web designers probably quite fairly have the reputation of never being able to get a hold of. The owner of this web design firm is always available. And we all run into the situation where the phone cannot be answered but a return call is paramount. He always returns calls and e-mails as soon as possible.

All business owners and operators can use this example of being a good business person as a lesson. Too many owners of business of all kinds spend much more time thinking about money rather than thinking about how they can make the experience of their next customer a terrific experience. Notice how I said good experience. A good experience is only average, we all want to provide excellent products and services to our customers. In that way I think the top would have a lot more company at the top!

by: Jim Hay
Dating Quiz: Should You Spend Christmas Together? Incontinence - How To Get Through The Holidays Interior Design Trends For 2010 How To Choose A Graphic Design Program B2b Pr Firms Allow Their Clients The Freedom To Help The World Economy Recover Newborn Hats for Fashionable Babies Implant dentistry- its simply to make you smile with confidence Do You Have Disability Coverage? Gold Trading: Partnering With The Right Broker Islamic Trading Specifics Effective Chronic Pain Treatments Makes The Pain Go Away You Can Get Info About Lower Back Pain 110,000 Online Ed Hardy Hot Design
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.6.75) / Processed in 0.012020 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2695, 975,