Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Submitting Your Articles On Online Article Directories
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Submitting Your Articles On Online Article Directories

Article submission is perhaps one of the best ways to leverage your products and

services on the Internet....that is, if done correctly, but like Link Exchange, I think it's being abused.

That said, I don't think Article Marketing is about to die. It's alive and strong!

Boost Search Traffic

Start by submitting your site to the Search Engines for free. http://www.MagicSeoBot.com

I have noticed that a lot of authors are submitting articles for the wrong reasons. Authors are submitting 'half baked' articles fueled by a 'PageRank' and 'BackLink' craze, something I find very fruitless. Like in link exchange, the search engines have wisened up and are getting better at weeding out 'spam'.

It's imperative that you submit quality' articles. A badly written article may generate you that backlink' that you so much desire, but the real purpose of submitting your article to an article marketing directory is to gain publishers who will willingly publish your articles on their websites, blogs and newsletters; that's where the real traffic comes from. Publishers should 'want' to publish your article, hence the importance of good writing.

Submitting numerous short (less than 500 words), poorly and haphazardly written articles will do you no good. Also submitting the same article over and over with a few modifications is not acceptable; it's duplicate content and defeats the purpose of a directory. An author needs to sit back, choose a good topic and come up with a article that is an effective marketing tool, an article that captivates the reader and makes him or her want to publish it, print and/or forward it to their friends.

Anything less is essentially a waste of time!

How many times have you seen a website with thousands of backlinks but with no PageRank' or worse still does not feature in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) at all. Too many, I must say. Too many article directories contain tons of 'garbage',...if 'numbers' is the game, then why do some of these directories with tens of thousands of articles have very low PageRank or in numerous instances none at all?

Niche PLR Article Package

75,0000+ PLR Articles Organized into 200 Niches. Instant Download http://www.Free-Plr-Article.com/

As an author, your number one priority when writing an article is quality and uniqueness'. You must write powerfully and with purpose. Your writing must be attractive and persuasive, otherwise it's not worth the trouble.

My suggestion: Write a few 'very good articles' and submit them to carefully selected article directories. Make sure it's a well written and useful article....something site owners will want to publish in their blog, website or ezine.

As I post post my own articles to directories, I always find myself refining the article. This may or may not have any direct benefit but I strongly believe it's part and parcel of the quality control process.

By: Martin Richardson
Buy Shoes Online For The Best Deals & Benefits Online Penny Auctions At Bidyell.com Earning money through Adsense Watch the last seven online for free New Symbol Of Online Cpt Codes 2010 Watch King of fighters online for free The Many Benefits Of Selling Gold Online South Africa vs Australia Live Free- Tri-Nations International Rugby Events Streaming HD Online tv link 04 September 2010 Different Types of Online Advertisement Effective Advertising of Websites on the Pixels Online South Africa vs Australia Live online||Tri-nationa Rugby Streaming online telecast Easy Way To Make Money Online Your Desires Get Fulfilled As Apple Puts Its Phone Online For Sale
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.51.3) / Processed in 0.014028 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3588, 973,