Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Strategies For Options Traders
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Strategies For Options Traders

Having traded stocks for over a decade, I've recently gotten very involved with options

. I find these to be a great means of expanding my risk portfolio a little bit, and the rewards of a successful trade are truly a great thing.

I would advise you to study up on options as much as you can before you begin trading them. Too many people learn the hard way by losing the entire amount of their investment. Don't let that be you. Here are a few words to the wise that I hope you'll take seriously.

First of all, realize the concept of time decay in options. This basically means that the further out you buy a contract for, the more of a premium it's going to sell at today since it has more time to fluctuate in terms of price.

Let's say you buy a contract for December while we're in the month of April. The stock price is at $13, and the strike price on the contract is $16. Clearly, there's a higher percentage chance that this stock will break $16 between now and December than there is between now and May. As a result, contracts with an expiration date that's further out will sell at a higher price.

Many smart traders also like to hedge their risk by doing things like straddles, or buying puts on their calls and the opposite as well.

A patient and wise investor will generally do this for the protection and the piece of mind.

Had they hedged by giving up just a few dollars, they would have kept 90% of what they lost.

By adhering to these tips, I'm sure of the fact that you'll be well ahead of the typical novice.

by: Mindy Barnes
Roller Shades Could Be A Learned Career, With Free Online Tools How To Post A Resume Online Free Online Advertising Traffic On Facebook Foreign Currency Trading Advice:3 Stages Of Forex Traders Do You Want To Make Money Online The Fastest Possible, You Want It By Tomorrow Right? Are you Looking for Blinds and Shades Online? Instant Online Credit Report: Preferable Way To Understand Credit Feasibility How To Save Money In Online Auctions Buy The Vitamix Blender Online World Travel Information: online guide to visit your desirable destination Trading Systems - Helping You Become A Better Trader Advantages Of Buying Your Photocopier Onlineā€¦! Spectacular online hotel booking services
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.66.156) / Processed in 0.005129 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1675, 973,