Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Stop The Long, Boring Cardio! Why Interval Training Should Be Part Of Every Weight Loss Program
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Stop The Long, Boring Cardio! Why Interval Training Should Be Part Of Every Weight Loss Program

Stop The Long, Boring Cardio! Why Interval Training Should Be Part Of Every Weight Loss Program

Interval training is not new. Athletes have been performing interval training in one form or another for many years now.

However, it has not been until relatively recently that this type of training has become popular as a super highly effective form of fat burning exercise.

If you are like millions of Americans trying to lose weight and trying to burn some fat, you have probably been told by a well-meaning friend or relative that you need to start doing more cardio; that you need to start running more, jogging more, or spending more time on the exercise bike.

Well I am here to tell you that your well-meaning friend was wrong. And that is really great news for you!Stop The Long, Boring Cardio! Why Interval Training Should Be Part Of Every Weight Loss Program

After all, who really enjoys jogging around the neighborhood for an hour straight? And up until now, has that really helped you burn tons of fat and get the body you have always dreamed of having?

I highly doubt it!

That is because long, steady, cardio is not nearly as effective as interval training for fat loss.

Let me explain how it works, and why it should be a part of your fat loss program.

First off, interval training is basically any exercise that includes a short burst of high intensity effort followed immediately with a period of recovery. A typical ratio of exercise to recovery is 1:2 or 1:3

For example, you might sprint for 30 seconds, then rest for 60 seconds.

Now, let me explain why interval training is better than long cardio and why you should include it with your fat loss program.

Interval training (and other types of high intensity exercise), unlike long, moderate-paced runs, actually drain your muscles of their energy. Unable to replenish this energy through its natural ATP production, the body is forced to rely upon fat stores to supply its energy needs. This process of tapping fat stores to supply the body's energy can actually occur for up to 48 hours after exercise.

So with interval training, your body can actually be burning fat for 48 hours even after your finish your last exercise! With longer, lower intensity cardio, this simply does not occur.

Unfortunately, too many people are trying very hard each day to burn fat and lose the excess weight in order to feel and look better and healthier, but with little or no results. It is certainly not for lack of effort. It is for lack of proper technique. I hope that this little article has opened your eyes to another more effective (and, in my opinion, a much more fun) weight loss program.

That is why I recommend that you make sure interval training is part of your fat loss program.

by: Chris Allan, AFPA Nutrition Consultant
Fort Worth Auto Repair Retailers: The High 5 Errors Made By Most Fort Worth Auto Repair Retailers Things To Take Note Of When Choosing Auto Insurance Things To Consider When Buying A Car Low Cost Missouri Car Insurance Learn About It! Tips To Buy Cars At An Online Auto Auction The Expert's Full Information For Backpackers Preparing To Leave For A Caribbean Tour The Auto accident lawyers Chicago are honest Globally Famous Car Parts Manufacturers Greeting Card Companies That You Can Send Cards Online Autoimmune Interstitial Cystitis Why Do I Need To Have Auto Insurance In Los Angeles Top 7 Tips To File For Auto Insurance Claims Baltimore Auto Contribution Charity - Good For All!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.97.248) / Processed in 0.013004 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2748, 952,