Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Stop Child Predators, CSI
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Stop Child Predators, CSI

http://www.metacafe.com/w/5171486

You can Stop Child Predators. Learn how to Stop Child Predators with Child Safety Incorporated's Family Protection Program. Reduce Amber Alert response time. Know where sex offenders live, and much more. Visit www.childsafetyincorporated.com

2185 children are reported missing every day, that's 91 per hour and 1 and per minute.

1 child runs away every 6 minutes.Stop Child Predators, CSI

1 child is abducted every 18 minutes.

1 in 9 boys and 1 in 4 girls will be the victims of sexual abuse before adulthood.

Imagine a time where these gut wrenching statistics dropped by an average of 50 to 75 percent. That time can be now, but we are going to have to work together. My name is Sean Spellecy, and I am the founder of Child Safety Incorporated. As a former school principal I was confronted with these statistics multiple times with actual children and families. It had a tremendous effect on me. I kept hearing, "We never thought this would happen to our family". I was growing frustrated from having to utter the same phrase over and over again, "I am so sorry that this happened to you and your family. I wish I could do more".

Several years ago I made a decision that I WAS going to do more. I set out to answer the question, "How do we keep children and families safer?" Working hand-in-hand with local and national law enforcement, ministers, parents, and computer programmers, we were able to do just that. Through a lot of research and testing, we created the CSI FAMILY PROTECTION PROGRAM, a four component program that WILL enhance the safety of your family.but it won't stop there. As members of our neighborhoods, communities and cities use this program, we will see crime rates drop, community involvement will increase, helping attract positive media attention and even help raise property values as people will WANT to live in these areas.

We want to present the CSI FAMILY PROTECTION PROGRAM to as many organizations that we can. Churches, schools, civic organizations, THIS program WILL enhance the safety of the members of these organizations.

Please visit our website at www.childsafetyincorp.com or call us at 888-342-1997 for more insight into this revolutionary program that enhances child and family safety.

Don't let your family become another statistic! Contact us and let us start helping you now. Together we can stop child predators.

By: Blueprint Advertising
Chinese For Kids A Leapfrog Writing Desk To Help Your Kids With Phonics All About Child Bassinets New Year Breaks with Children Protected Chat For Children Removable Wall Stickers For Nursery Kids Natural Skincare For The Treatment Of Teen Acne A Common Sense Natural Skin Care Approach For The Treatment Of Teen Acne Teen Acne: Why Would Anyone Go To The Dermatologist? Try Natural Skincare Celebrity Secret: Natural Skincare Products To Fight Teen Acne Why Bother With A Dermatologist? Natural Skincare Solutions To Treat Teen Back Acne Celebrity Secret: Natural Skincare Treatment For Teen Acne What To Do About Your Defiant Teenager!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.197.201) / Processed in 0.012498 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2564, 956,