Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Step-by-step Process On Paying For Your Staff's Outsourcing Work
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Step-by-step Process On Paying For Your Staff's Outsourcing Work

It is important to set up Google Docs for their outsourcing work

. We of course need time sheets. In Google Docs the way that we do the directory structure just on the right hand side, you've got time logs and you've got staff docs. So from the top, the SEO Promo sheet, that's where we log all of the work sheets that we're working for particular clients and our own SEO company sites.

Beneath that, we'll have our time logs. Everybody gets their own directory and they submit time logs as to when they checked in and when they checked out. They'll get staff docs. Everybody gets their own directory, so if there is something specific to that assistant, then they can drag and drop it into there. Then there are working files which are more for me. There are some templates, with the raw template that might be a time sheet template or it might be a worksheet template, just so it's easy for me to copy and paste, or the project manager too. Confidential things that we log like SEO products sales.

One of the things our outsourcers have to do is fill out this timesheet for their outsourcing work hours. They fill this out every week and they just copy it down, then I log when I pay it. So the position, the hourly rate, they manage all this themselves. They write down when they start, the time that they started and when they ended and how many hours.

At the moment in the Philippines they have been having trouble with brown out so some people have been getting up at four in the morning because they love to do a really good job for us. We appreciate that as one, if not the best of the on hand outsourcing benefits. In the totals column, we just add that up, total hours, multiply that by their rate. That's how much they get paid.

It's very easy to set up in PayPal that you can set up new emails for your assistants, your project managers to log into your PayPal account but they don't see everything. You can restrict their access. I can tell them they can send money and do certain things, but they can't see the total, they can't withdraw funds to their own account.

So I set up my project manager with one of those email accounts and then they can manage the payment. What they'll do is, they'll come in here, add all the hours of their outsourcing work up. I make sure that I include a little bit of extra cash to cover PayPal because PayPal is a bit greedy and take about 4% or something like that. We cover the PayPal fees, how much is paid, when it's paid by. This is something that they and we can look at. That way they know when they got paid for the SEO services they rendered or when we think they get paid. That's one of the docs they get access to.

by: Jimmy Cox
Several Requirements Regarding Cooling H2o Treatment For Our Own Water What Is Financial Risk Management? You Should Know The Facts Back Pain During Pregnancy? Find Out How Wearing A Back Brace Can Help by:Melissa Macdonald Purchase A Quartz Infrared Heater To Optimize Your Company's Manufacturing Processes Sheds in Ireland Watch Nanny McPhee Returns Online Megavideo The Benefits Of Buying Remote Control Helicopters Importance Of Seo For Your Business In The Global Market Who is Buying Jewelry for Men? Surprise – It's Not Just Women Karina Smirnoff Postpones Destination Wedding Business Dress Men Side Effects Of Facial Hair Wax ETI Bucket Trucks Overview
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.178.157) / Processed in 0.012067 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2830, 975,