Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Stationery With Toys Design May Be Bad For Your Little Kids
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Stationery With Toys Design May Be Bad For Your Little Kids

Stationery with toys design is a tendency in modern life

, also being welcomed by many kids. So we can not see the stationery without colorful design that as a parent I admired sometimes. But that is a recent thought for an important thing. There are too many kids toys such as car toy design writing case, shoes shape note book, drawer shape pen and penknife with music function, do you worry about such lots of toys would affect the learning in school?

Last week, My partner and I brought my own daughter to the market to buy the stationery, and she was enticed by a ball-point pen with labyrinth game along with beautiful cartoon pictures. Naturally, such stationeries work extremely as well as the kids toys with regard to play. Because of this, I thought the stationery would have bad influence for kids' learning and I refused to buy her. However, my daughter meows for a long time and asked for this sort of stationeries. At last I had to compromise. But a few days later, her teacher told me that my daughter often played with the pen bought her and didn't pay any attention in learning. Beneath such circumstance, I tried to keep these stationeries at home and didn't allow her to bring school. Because of little age as well as weak self-control, children are more likely to always be fascinated by these kinds of stationeries, as parents, have you any idea how to fix such significant situation?

This event makes me to have a think the problem about the advantages and disadvantages about stationery with toys design. How do you think? In my opinion, the disadvantages are more important. The kids like such cool design stationery very much, but is may affect their learning when they are in class. What more, it can infect the other students if you can understand. Because the children like to bring his or her most favorite thing and the others would like to the parent to buy one. But I don't want to kids hurt her heart. That is a difficult decision that I didn't permit my daughter to bring them.

According to questionnaire, with the expanding tendency associated with stationeries with toys and games function recently, more and more stationeries suppliers pay far more attention about researching as well as developing the particular toys perform on stationeries in order to meet the students requires. With such game function, extra value, in addition to sales volume, is increased. Unquestionably, stationeries with toys and games function may bring lots of delight to youngsters, however, some teachers sharply pointed out that it is so easy to disperse students attention while excellent stationeries should be easy and practical.

Thats a hard to solve problem and the kids like the funny-design stationery that is a fact. So the stationery with toys design will have a broader market. So as a parent I hope some people like me would pay more attention.

by: Bella
Outdoor Playgrounds An Excellent Place For An Enjoyable Playtime For Kids In The Fresh Environme Playgrounds- Offering An Exciting Playing Time To Children Stylish Dresses For Stylish Kids Room Decor For Kids Sending Your Kids To A Horse-riding Camp For Summer Vacation Sending Your Kids To A Horseriding Camp In Summer Vacations Play Sets An Excellent Medium Of Having Fun For Kids Three Tips About How To Decorate Adults Toys Stores Pay Attention On The Color Choice When Decorating Adult Toys Store Mini Trampoline Therapy For Autistic Kids Reasons Of Aggression In Young Children Kids Dresses! Ask For Eligible Help Whenever Having Custody Of Children
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.12.150.250) / Processed in 0.006843 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2963, 956,