Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Start Of Countdown For Thailand Holiday
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Start Of Countdown For Thailand Holiday

For the past three weeks, I have been tossing "stuff" in my suitcase in preparation for a 3-week vacation in Khon Kaen, Thailand. These are the things I will need there, but don't need here on a daily basis. Things like, my portable DVD player, digital camera, books and magazines, gifts, and other miscellaneous items.

Now it is time to get down to the nitty-gritty. I did my laundry last night so that I would be all set to start packing my clothes.

There isn't all that much to pack when going to Thailand. I will bring two pair of jeans, two pair of slacks, 1/2 dozen dress shirts and another 1/2 dozen T-shirts. Six pair of underwear and 6 pair of socks, along with one pair of shoes, a couple pairs of shorts and one pair of shower slippers, should complete the wardrobe.Start Of Countdown For Thailand Holiday

My travel toiletry bag is always packed. I just need to make a quick inventory and insure that I have the essentials and I will buy the rest when I arrive.

The other electronics will get packed right before I leave. I will bring my laptop and cable along with my cell phone and charger. These are usually the last two items I pack and they go in my carry-on bag.

The gifts I bought for my girlfriend, her mother and brother will take up the bulk of the two suitcases. Hawaiian print material, T-shirts, candy, stuffed animal, sleepwear, and some small knick-knacks will round it out.

My carry-on backpack will hold the laptop and cell phone as mentioned earlier, along with the noise cancelling headphones, camera, a book and a magazine, some mints and gum. Of course, the ticket, passport, itinerary, some Hawaiian chocolate macadamia nuts, and other small items will fill up about half of the bag.

When I get to the airport, I will stop by the duty free shop to pick up some cigarettes, so I will have to leave room in my carry-on for them. And, if I see something nice, I may get another gift for my girl.

When I arrive in Bangkok, I won't have to worry about currency conversion right away. I still have some Baht remaining from my last trip. This will easily see my through my first night and then I can exchange some cash to Baht in Khon Kaen.

I have already notified my credit/debit card company that I will be in Thailand and what the dates are so that they don't put a hold on my card. And I have some dollars with me just in case. I like to have multiple streams of money to access. I don't like traveler's checks because of the cost and only being able to cash them during business hours at a bank. Debit ATM card is the most convenient way to get Thai Baht for me.

I will get out my checklist and go over it once again. But, I think I am just about ready to go.

All I have to do is get through 3 more days of work, wait for my 0430 shuttle, and then the 15 hour flight and I will be on a glorious vacation with my girlfriend. Amen.
African Mango - How Does It Work? Massachusetts Boston Yellow Pages : Ultimate Collection of Tourists Coping With Summer Bugs And Their Bites Model Trains in the U.S.: The American Flyer This special version of the Saint Patrick's day Rose 1.5 uses a symbol of Ireland's Green as sneakers for a color scheme The Ten Most Popular Summer Destinations A trip to Sydney The Most Popular Weekend Destinations Find your destination using a Green Laser Beam device Watch South Africa VS Mexico World Cup Group A live stream Soccer on pc|Live Fifa World Cup Celebrating Christmas in Tenerife Bali Luxury Villa Rentals - Villa at Echo Beach Travel Saftey - Using Intuition Frequently
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.6.77) / Processed in 0.012463 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3008, 954,